1960 Passengers (2646 with upper beds)
About MSC Cruises
MSC Cruises offers its guests mediterranean and modern lifestyle at a good price-performance ratio. On the sometimes colorful, sometimes discreetly designed ships, guests of all ages feel comfortable. In the summer months, many families are on board, especially at Mediterranean cruises, many Italian families spread Italian cheerfulness. In the off-season, it is a little quieter, then many older guests come on board, to experience a cheap cruise. The ships also arrive well in the German market and the number of German guests is growing steadily. The ships of the MSC fleet take with double occupancy between 1500 and 5700 passengers on board. English skills are recommended, but you also get some German service on board. The cruise line is also committed to environmental protection and has set itself the goal of emission-free ship operation. Therefore, the ships are equipped with the latest technology, such as LNG propulsion. In addition, all newbuilds since 2017 have been equipped with a shore power connection, and further MSC Cruises ships will also be upgraded with this technology in the future.
About MSC Sinfonia
MSC Sinfonia was put into service in 2005 and has been refurbished in 2015. It is a modern European cruise ship accommodating up to 1,566 passengers. This ship is also suitable for younger and active guests, as well as for families. Cruises at the standard of a good hotel in combination with a laid-back atmosphere and a good value for money: That is what you find on board the MSC vessels.
MSC Sinfonia data
- Category: Lirica class
- Built in: 2002
- Renovation: 2015
- Home port: Panama City
- Length: 274,9 metres
- Tonnage: 65,542 BRZ
- Speed: 20.9 knots
- Decks: 13
- Passengers: 2,646
- Crew: 742
- Language: German, Italian, English, French, Spanish
- Currency: €
- Internet: On board there is an internet café and wi-fi. The usage is chargeable
MSC Sinfonia staterooms
The staterooms are comfortably furnished and have a bathroom with shower, TV, telephone, minibar and safe. The interior and oceanview staterooms are approx. 13 sqm. The balcony staterooms already offer approx. 15 sqm and the suites convince with 27 sqm. The suites are equipped with a bathtub instead of a shower. On decks 7 to 10, 94 new balcony cabins have been installed, featuring glass railings with a perfect sea view and new furniture.
Atmosphere on board
On board the MSC Sinfonia, it's like being in a well-kept holiday hotel on land: good food, a wide range of sports, comfortable staterooms and many entertainment options. Even though it is relaxed and casual, festive attire is recommended on two evenings during a week. On these evenings, however, you can also opt for the buffet restaurant.
MSC Sinfonia restaurants
You can have breakfast and lunch at one of the buffets. As MSC Cruises is an Italian cruise line, the cuisine on board is inspired accordingly; they offer salad, pasta and much more typical Italian food. In the evenings there is dinner in the main restaurants (one early seating and a later one). Or you can also dine at La Pergola at an extra charge. Altogether, the cuisine is good and tasty.
Entertainment, Sports and Wellness
There are many ways to spend your holiday on board. Sports enthusiasts and those seeking relaxation are well catered for in the large fitness and spa area with whirlpools, steam bath and much more.
The pool area offers fun for the whole family. Apart from that, there are other entertainment options, for example the San Remo Casino for adults or the boutiques. In the San Carlo theatre you can watch breathtaking shows. If you prefer to go dancing in the evening, the modern panorama discotheque Pasha Club is just right for you.
MSC Sinfonia children
There is plenty for children of all ages to discover on board, such as the LEGO® play area or the Doremi Spray Park with many water attractions.
Childcare is also provided for your children: babies and toddlers between the ages of one and three play in the Baby Club, which was created in collaboration with the leading children's brand Chicco®. The MSC Mini Club looks after the youngest children aged three to six and the Junior Club takes care of children aged seven to eleven. MSC's experienced entertainers look after the children with various games and lots of sporting activities. During the day, 12 to 14-year-olds in the Young Club and 15 to 17-year-olds in the Teens Club can enjoy clubs equipped with the latest consoles, games and VR technology, a teen disco and a dinner organized exclusively for teenagers.
The European, Italian-influenced atmosphere makes the MSC Sinfonia a lively and cheerful ship. But there is always a quiet spot to be found.
Our rating of the MSC Sinfonia:
|Comfort and luxury|
|Sports and fitness|
|Spa and wellness|
Our customers say:
|Overall rating of ship|
More Feedback from our customers about this ship (click for details)
- Food quality/selection can be better
- Buffet very busy at breakfast time. Great service in the dining room and bar. Great value
- I must say that the food was delicious and the staff amazing. Everyone was very nice and helpful. I would recommend it for all types of travelers (ie families with kids, friends, solos).
- Buffet restaurant very busy and difficult to find seating. All other restaurant areas were very good.
- The bar service was slow otherwise everything was fine.
- Muito tempo de espera nos bares para nós fornecerem as bebidas
- A big thank you to everyone on MSC Sinfonia for unforgettable experience, hope our ways will cross again
Cruise in one sentence
- Lovely ship, great route and his option for our first cruise.
- Friendly, efficient, busy, crowded
- old ship won't do it again
- It was perfect! we loved it!
- Pleasant enjoyable good value cruise
- We enjoyed our trip, the activities were good and the food satisfactory.
- bad 1 day shorter, no port of call
- Service provided in every part of the ship is excellent, cleanliness immaculate and entertainment superb.
- Exactly what we were expecting
- The cabin was very nice and clean. We also had an upgrade to one with balcony, so it was even better than expected!
- A minha cabine era extremamente apertada para 4 pessoas. Já fiz outros cruzeiros na MSC com as mesmas 4 pessoas e a cabine tinha maior tamanho
- Cabin was bigger than expected, enough room for 4 of us