Harmony of the Seas
About Royal Caribbean International
Royal Caribbean International is a brand with an incredible history and unlimited potential. The cruise line not only sets new standards by the size of the ships, but also by its degree of innovation. Especially the entertainment programm on their vessels is a new invention. The ships are convincing due to a variety of sport offers and leisure activities for every age group. Particularly the outdoor area offers great experiences with ice rinks or zip lines. However not only the big vessels, but also the smaller ones offer plenty options to have fun in a relaxed atmosphere. In the different restaurants you expect tasty dishes combined with an attentive service. On board, all age groups feel at home. Due to the company's heritage a basic knowledge in English is recommended. Another thing to take into considerations is that the additional costs are higher than on German ships.
Ship Harmony of the Seas
The Harmony of the Seas is a ship of superlatives and is considered, after her sister ship Symphony of the Seas, as the second largest cruise ship in the world. The ship, which was commissioned in 2016, can accommodate up to 5400 passengers on 16 decks (with double occupancy). The ship itself, as a combination of floating city and amusement park, is itself a destination that cruises through the beautiful azure blue sea of the Caribbean. On board a huge variety of activities, which offers the right alternative for everyone on board. Instead of the usual boarding passes, on board the Harmony of the Seas you will get the "Wow bands", bracelets, which are used as a means of payment and cabin key.
Harmony of the Seas facts
- Ships class: Oasis Class
- Built in: 2016
- Home port: Nassau
- Lenght: 362 metres
- Tonnage: 227,000 BRT
- Speed: 23 knots
- Decks: 16
- Passengers: 6,780
- Crew: 2,100
- Language on board: English
- Currency: US-Dollar
- Internet: Internet Café and WLAN with fee
Harmony of the Seas staterooms
The basic amenities of the cabins include television, telephone, private bathroom with shower, dressing table and hair dryer. In addition to the familiar cabin categories, the Harmony of the Seas scores with innovations such as a virtual balcony on the inside cabins and studio cabins for solo travelers. There are also dedicated areas for suite guests, such as a suite lounge and a full-service pool deck.
Atmosphere on Board of Harmony of the Seas
The Harmony of the Seas is a ship for all ages, with a special focus on guests looking to enjoy the full range of on-board entertainment. The audience is international, the atmosphere relaxed and casual, the service is very friendly and professional, just typically American. On some evenings, festive attire is expected in the main restaurant. However, if you like it more casual, you can switch to other restaurants on evenings like this.
Harmony of the Seas restaurants
Guests aboard the Harmony of the Seas enjoy the cruise line's world-renowned GOLD Anchor service and an extensive dining selection of up to 20 on-board restaurants, cafes and bars. You have the choice between the early or the late table time, as well as an open table time, with which you can plan your evening flexibly. On board there is the right restaurant for every taste, depending on what you feel like. A very special highlight is the restaurant "Wonderland", where you can be enchanted by culinary delights. On the menu you will find the different elements - wind, fire, ice, earth, water and dreams - to each of which suitable edible fantasy creations are offered. There is an extra charge in the specialty restaurants and a reservation is recommended. As with all other services on board, a service charge will be added to the drinks prices.
Entertainment, Sports and Relaxation
Combining the fleet's most spectacular attractions, the Harmony of the Seas offers variety and entertainment for all tastes: comedy club, ice cream revues and Broadway-style shows, acrobatic performances at the Aqua Theater or a game at Casino Royale and a lot more. Experience the seven lifestyle areas of the Harmony of the Seas with innovative facilities and amenities - including the Vitality at Sea Spa for pure relaxation and the fitness center with its many classes and state-of-the-art equipment, the Boardwalk or the Royal Promenade to stroll. The popular Oasis carousel will also be onboard the Harmony of the Seas. If you like the adrenalin, you can whiz through the longest slide at sea. The "Ultimate Abyss" is more than 30 meters long, starts in the pool and sports zone at the stern of the ship and leads over ten decks down to the boardwalk. In the middle of the ship, the water slides Supercell, Typhoon and Cyclone wind together to form the so-called "Perfect Storm". For children, the "Splashaway Bay", a water landscape with water cannons in the form of marine animals, several slides and water towers. Children and teens have their own distinct areas on the Harmony of the Seas, where they can play with others of their age, romp and experience adventure.
The Harmony of the Seas is a ship of superlatives - if you are looking for variety, fun and entertainment, you will certainly find it on board. For those seeking for relaxation, who want to enjoy the beautiful Caribbean, the ship also offers a spacious spa, a variety of sports and a wide range of culinary delights.
Our rating of the Harmony of the Seas:
|Comfort and luxury|
|Sports and fitness|
|Spa and wellness|
Our customers say:
|Overall rating of ship|
More Feedback from our customers about this ship (click for details)
Cruise in one sentence
- Great ship and plenty to do on board
- Incredible ship 5star hotel afloat
- Excellent, only disappointment was in Italy you could only leave the ship on a guided tour.
- nice and relaxing
- Family friendly cruise with 2 years boy.
- Amazing customer service when travelling with infants and kids.
- SImply exceptional!
- It was amazing.
- Perfect great location
- A little noisy,at the time of musicalentertainment,and when they were doing worck
- Excellent Cabin
- Enough space for 2 and a little son, and nice balcony.
- always clean
- Good, we only use the cabin for sleeping, taking a shower and to change clothes.
- A little small for a "large" interior room
- very comfortable bed, plenty of space and storage, space under bed to store suitcases.
- Due to covid the windjammer was not open after 4pm
- the use of masks was not always observed at the ice theater,especially for the star class,even if they did not have a drink a that time
- The only problem is that you can't swim in a pool with infants, there's only one pool good for children and I couldn't enjoy myself with my friends while holding my baby.
- there is a gap in the use of water facilities for children aged 3-4 years as they are 'old' for babies section and too young to go on the children's slides so it was a bit disappointing :S
- It was really busy and the most part of the time on the breakfast area it was a nightmare to find a place to seat....
- Great ship, the best so far .......
- There were a few problems with food orders in the main restaurant and the some waiters were not very friendly.
- Wonderful ship, the facilities on board were out of this world. The fine dining was good, but no more than that. The desserts were poor.
- The facilities, entertainment, staff and food/drinks on board were nothing short of amazing....
- Ship is pretty however when we sailed it was still being worked on by lots of contractors. Some features were not open or available.