Mein Schiff 6
About TUI Cruises
Young and young-at-heart, sophisticated travellers love TUI Cruises' onboard lifestyle. The German cruise line offers an all inclusive concept and casual atmosphere. Besides steady quality, TUI Cruises also convinces its passengers with music events and theme cruises. The main onboard language is German.
Mein Schiff 6 is part of the TUI Cruises' fleet since June 2017. It is 295 meters long and offers space for up to 2,534 passengers.
The ship is equipped with 1250 staterooms on 15 decks, most of them with private balcony. A new feature are the diamond suites, large family staterooms and three several suite categories. All staterooms are designed very bright, friendly and modern.
Atmosphere on Board
The main onboard language is German. The atmosphere is relaxed - similar to an upscale club hotel. Especially middle-aged guests feel very comfortable on board. During holidays many families are guests aboard. They appreciate the relaxed atmosphere, the possibility to do sports and the large variety of fine dining options. Almost all food, beverages and gratuities are already included in the cruise price. This distinguishes TUI Cruises from other cruise lines.
Food and Beverages
Most of the restaurants are already included in the cruise price. You may eat à la carte in one of the three main restaurants, in the buffet restaurant or one of the snack bars.
Entertainment, Sports and Relaxation
Everyone will find his favourite place onboard Mein Schiff 6. The "Diamond Bar" at the rear offers a magnificent sea-view with very classy evening entertainment. You should also visit the Show Lounge where changing events with acrobatics, musicals, magic and comedy are hosted. Even cooking shows, a "mystery dinner" and pool deck parties are offered on board! And if you want to party you should dance in the "AbtanzBar" until the early morning! "Mein Schiff 6" offers a large fitness area and aerobic classes. The extensive wellness area features a large sea-view sauna and a steam-room. For an additional fee you can choose from the vast range of massages and "feel-good-treatments" or arrange a sports session with a personal trainer. Sporting excursions are also offered on board.
The vessels of TUI Cruises offer German-speaking cruises with great value for money and are suited perfectly for all who appreciate comfort, want to join activities and enjoy tasty dinners. The "Premium-All-Inclusive" concept already includes many services that come at charge on other cruises.
Our rating of the Mein Schiff 6:
|Comfort and luxury|
|Sports and fitness|
|Spa and wellness|
Our customers say:
|Overall rating of ship|
More Feedback from our customers about this ship (click for details)
Cruise in one sentence
- Great cruise line, and very friendly and helpful staff!
- great food and very clean
- I had different expectations but was let down this time. Mein Schiff 2, two years ago was way better regarding staff and entertainment.
- The food is very good But I think it's not very Child friendly
- It missed Mykonos and Captain had no Plan B - would have been perfect.
- We booked direct on internet and were very upset as almost all the entertainment made by Michael and advices were in German, the rest of it was all good stuff kitchen food cleaners
- One which we will remember for a long time
- The ship is spotless clean and has exquisite cuisine....
- The cruise was amazing relaxing and kids had an amazing time. They just need to speak more English as we couldn't even go to any shows....
- It was a fantastic, efficient and relaxing cruise....
- Just the right size!
- Very spacious even though we were 4 persons, more than expected!!
- Beautiful#very clean#plenty of storage space
- New bigger towels needed/better pillows/bath robes need to be changed. Otherwise, fine.
- Always very clean could not be better.
- Nothing to complain....
- Very comfortable with great storage and lovely balcony.
- very good and tidy
- Very spacious and practical
- I was super happy. Very clean with lot of space where to put clothes and other staff. Very well decorated....
- Beautiful ship! Our cabin stewards were awesome! It was our first overseas cruise, and we'd definitely consider this cruise again.
- if the shows should be in english
- Staff in bars and restaurant were very snob this time when we spoke to them in English. There was one particular waiter in the Atlantik Mediterranean restaurant who was really rude in serving us....
- Not child friendly always stopping children from having fun by the pool....
- We’re Maltese and every thing was in German but staff was very helpful,we really recommend a Cruise holiday aboard this wonderful ship, last but not least the staff and crew were so helpful and always ready with a splendid smile on their face....
- I doubt if i use it again as all the evenings entertainment were a waist of time in german. The rest was all good. Re sports we did not use it. And did not have any kids that's why no complain.
- Should consider including English more.
- I suggest more entertainment such as pool parties and some dancing areas at the bars. Barbecues at the pool were never seen. Pool games should be organised....
- Speak more English please
- It would've been better if there was a refridgerator in the cruise cabins.