1) I did not know that MSC Musica has so many vibrations in the aft part of the boat (probably from the propeller). First night we couldn't even sleep because of the vibrations.
2) Another very disturbing thing - we had intentionally booked balcony stateroom in order to enjoy in privacy of the balcony. However, it was always full of cigarette butts (I guess from upper level guests) and dirty from sea salt, so we could not use it at all. What a waste of money we extra paid for !
How do you rate the cuisine/the food and beverages offered on the MSC Musica?
How did you like the entertainment program?
Your rating of sports, fitness and wellness on board the MSC Musica:
If you traveled with children: Was the cruise child-friendly?
How do you rate the service in the restaurant, cabin and bars?
Please give an overall rating of the ship MSC Musica
Would you like to note some short remarks about the MSC Musica?
1) Excellent waiter Rai from Indonesia (table 585 in the L'Oleandro restaurant from July 05-12 2015) who has always had a smile during the dinners and various surprises for our kids. I wish we had such a waiter during the stays in every hotel.
2) Entertainment team for adults was fantastic - always there to make fun (at the pool or before theater show - excellent gags !). Very good entertainment during disembarkation process in Venice on July 12th.
3) Good, but not great food in Gli Archi buffet. Always fresh fruits - excellent ! However, tap water had strange, not drinkable taste.
Questions about the tour operator MSC Cruises
How well was the embarkation organized?
How do you rate the extra expenses on board (1=very affordable, 5=very high)
How do you rate the price/performance ratio of the offered shore excursions?
Would you travel again with MSC Cruises?
Comments about MSC Cruises
1) I was aware that MSC has to make extra money on every item that is not included in the price - however, I did not expect so openly looting you made: for example, in Corfu they charged 8,5 ¤ for transfer from terminal to city and return, while city bus that was standing 50 meters away was charging the same ride for 3¤ .... you can overcharge when you do not have competition, but in case when you have it, I would be cautious not to provoke such a reaction from guests. And guests are not stupid.
Similar is with organized shore excursions. Way to expensive. MSC has to think about it and find a way to earn extra money on more "honest" and transparent way.
2) Pool is a joke. It is so small, that there is not point to have it at all.
3) Not many extra activities for the family during on-sea time: one small mini golf, two table-tennis (often occupied)...
4) This was our first cruise - and I would like that we pick one of MSD ship for our next cruise... however, having in mind all the negatives, I am not sure we will choose MSC for the next trip.
Questions about seascanner.com
This was the first cruise that I booked over the Internet
How satisfied were you with the handling of your booking by seascanner.com?
Would you book again with seascanner.com?
Comments about the service of seascanner.com
Thanks for good service - every inquiry I had was handled quickly and professionally.