2550 Passengers (3223 with upper beds)
About MSC Cruises
MSC Cruises offers its guests mediterranean and modern lifestyle at a good price-performance ratio. On the sometimes colorful, sometimes discreetly designed ships, guests of all ages feel comfortable. In the summer months, many families are on board, especially at Mediterranean cruises, many Italian families spread Italian cheerfulness. In the off-season, it is a little quieter, then many older guests come on board, to experience a cheap cruise. The ships also arrive well in the German market and the number of German guests is growing steadily. The ships of the MSC fleet take with double occupancy between 1500 and 5700 passengers on board. English skills are recommended, but you also get some German service on board. The cruise line is also committed to environmental protection and has set itself the goal of emission-free ship operation. Therefore, the ships are equipped with the latest technology, such as LNG propulsion. In addition, all newbuilds since 2017 have been equipped with a shore power connection, and further MSC Cruises ships will also be upgraded with this technology in the future.
About MSC Musica
The MSC Musica belongs to the same named Musica class of MSC cruises and was put into service in July 2006. It was last renovated in 2016. At 293.80 meters, the MSC Musica offers space for 2,550 passengers (with 2-person occupancy of the cabins) and fun and variety for the whole family. The heart of this elegant ship is the three-level waterfall in the foyer. Due to the elegance of the ship is not surprising that Sophia Loren is its godmother.
MSC Musica data
- Category: Musica class
- Built in: 2006
- Renovation: 2016
- Home port: Panama City
- Length: 293,80 metres
- Tonnage: 65,542 BRZ
- Speed: 23 knots
- Decks: 16
- Passengers: 3,223
- Crew: 987
- Language: German, Italian, English, French, Spanish
- Currency: €
- Internet: On board there is an internet café and wi-fi. The usage is chargeable
MSC Musica staterooms
The cabins are modernly furnished and comfortably equipped with bathroom with shower, TV, telephone, minibar and safe. The interior staterooms measure approx. 14 sqm, while the oceanview staterooms offer approx. 17-18 sqm and the balcony staterooms approx. 15-18 sqm. The suites inspire with 26 sqm and have a bathroom with bathtub.
Atmosphere on Board
On board the MSC Musica, it's like landing in a modern and well-kept holiday hotel: good food, a wide range of sports, comfortable staterooms and many entertainment options. Even at this relaxed and casual atmosphere, festive attire is recommended two nights a week in the main restaurants. Guests who like it even more casual can visit the buffet restaurant at this evenings where no dress code is expected.
MSC Musica restaurants
The cuisine on the MSC Musica is good and tasty and meets the standard of a good mid-range ship. On board you will find à la carte restaurants as well as buffet and speciality restaurants, which offer an international selection of culinary delights. From authentic Italian pizza to the Kaito Sushi Bar - there is something for every taste.
Enjoy fine wines or classic cocktails in one of the numerous bars and lounges, for example in the Crystal Lounge or Enoteca Wine Bar.
Entertainment, Sports and Relaxation
The MSC Musica offers an extensive entertainment programme for every taste. Families with children are also well catered for on board. The Aurea Spa is particularly popular with adult guests; here you will find relaxation and tranquillity and can leave everyday life behind you.
For the athletically active, there is also a modern fitness centre, a power-walking track and a mini-golf course.
Try your luck at the Sanremo casino or experience breathtaking Broadway-style shows at the "La Scala" theatre.
MSC Musica children
Childcare is also provided for your children: babies and toddlers between the ages of one and three play in the Baby Club, which was created in collaboration with the leading children's brand Chicco®. The MSC Mini Club looks after the youngest children aged three to six and the Junior Club takes care of children aged seven to eleven. MSC's experienced entertainers look after the children with various games and lots of sporting activities. During the day, 12 to 14-year-olds in the Young Club and 15 to 17-year-olds in the Teens Club can enjoy clubs equipped with the latest consoles, games and VR technology, a teen disco and a dinner organized exclusively for teenagers.
The MSC Musica is a beautiful ship for those who want variety, entertainment and a colorful on-board life. Even families feel very well. The price-performance ratio is good. Cruise newcomers and families feel very comfortable on this ship.
Our rating of the MSC Musica:
|Comfort and luxury|
|Sports and fitness|
|Spa and wellness|
Our customers say:
|Overall rating of ship|
More Feedback from our customers about this ship (click for details)
Cruise in one sentence
- Nice, however I was sad about skipped 2 ports (Marsel and Urugway). Also kids club is rather weak.
- More than we expected for less than we expected ...... Just perfect
- Our experience aboard the ship was very good, especially the staff and the various lounges.
- It was fun cruising especially with friends
- Cruise itinerary was very great.
- Great first time experience!
- It's ok but we didn't dock to 2 ports in Israel because there is war and mykonos necause of the bad weather
- It was enjoyable
- Great, the ship is in good conditions. Staff is cool. Food is good.
- Everything is ok. Obstructed view as it was booked.
- We were upgraded and to our surprise it was even better than we thought. The cabin size, location and cleanliness were just so good
- It was an inside interior, exactly what I booked
- Enough for family of 4
- It's ok
- Very nice.
- We loved our cabin, it was spacious and we loved waking up to the sea view every day and appreciated the little gestures provided by housekeeping to surprise the kids
- Great view and conveniently located near to the lifts
- Food, besides being plentiful was varied to the taste of us and everyone we talked to. Cabin so nice, your staff always kept everything in tip-top condition. The ship itself was a pleasure to be on, the destinations all were nice and the entertainment was really professional and classy.
- Occasionally in the area of the lifts there were unbearable smells which were very off putting. Animation was very weak...maybe it was the end of season.
- Fantastic staffs
- Nice stuff, nice ship, good experience.
- The service provided was great - particularly by the housekeeping and restaurant staff, as well as Kids club staff. We also loved the shows and food at the restaurants.