4540 Passengers (5877 with upper beds)
About MSC Cruises
MSC Cruises is a private Italian cruise line and dominates the European and South American cruise market. The Italian flair and an elegant design characterize the ships. The cruise line offers a good value for money and the voyages are recommended to passengers of all ages. The average age of the passengers varies related to the destination and time of travel. During the summer many families spend their holiday on a Mediterranean cruise. In the off season there are less children aboard. The guests onboard are international and speaking English is an advantage. MSC is going to become the first ever global cruise company with climate-neutral ship operations. All co2 emissions of the fleet will be compensed with projects that count on Blue Carbon Credits.
MSC Seashore is the first ship of the new developed Seaside EVO class. Due to similar onboard facilities like on MSC Seaview und MSC Seaside guests recognize easily that this new ship class is based on the Seaside class. Inspired by the New York spirit you can find several characteristics: for example a 4m high copy of the Statue of Liberty or a shopping area called Times Square. In this area you can also find a 8.5m high LED-wall which shows the skyline of Manhattan. The cruise line revised the restaurant concept and added a new two-storey show lounge. In addition, the water park is bigger and with some interactive features. Children will be happy about the enlarged Kids Club. With a big variety of onboard facilites and spacious outside areas the 339-metre long ship fits well to fine weather destinations. In addition, the MSC Seashore is equipped with state-of-the-art environmental technologies - including the innovative SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction System) catalytic converter with an active emission control system, as well as the modern wastewater treatment system and an onshore power connection.
MSC Seashore facts
- Category: Seaside Evo class
- Built in: 2021
- Home port: Valletta
- Length: 339 metres
- Tonnage: 169.400 GT
- Speed: 21,8 knots
- Decks: 19
- Passengers: 5,877
- Crew: 1648
- Language: German, Italian, English, French, Spanish
- Currency: €
- Internet: On board there is an internet café and wi-fi. The usage is chargeable.
The cruise line revised the stateroom categories and added two new ones. In total there are 17 stateroom categories including interior, oceanview and balcony staterooms as well as different types of suites. The design is very modern and elegant. All staterooms are equipped with an air condition, an interactive tv, a telephone, a mini bar and a safe. The size of the staterooms varies between approx. 14-62 sqm. For families and groups up to ten people the cruise line can connect up to three staterooms. Guests can also book a stateroom in the exclusive MSC Yacht Club with 131 suites onboard. This is a separated area which can only be used by these guests and offers a variety of amenities, e. g. butler-service or a private restaurant. The MSC Yacht Club offers the largest and luxuriest Yacht Club of the MSC fleet with approximately 3.000 sqm. This are is spread out on four decks. Approximately 2.000 sqm of this area is a private pool area and sun deck.
The Italian lifestyle welcomes you onboard the fleet of MSC Cruises. At the daytime the atmosphere is casual and relaxed. For a few evenings per week an elegant and formal dress code is recommended. If one is not interested in these formal evenings in the main restaurants, the buffet restaurant is a good alternative.
MSC Seashore restaurants
Guests can select their favourite out of ten different restaurants. There are four main restaurants, one Aurea restaurant, one MSC Yacht Club restaurant and five opportunities for specialty dining. For the specialty restaurants, which are located on the promenade, we recommend to make a reservation. You can choose between the mexican restaurant 'HOLA! Tacos & Cantina', the Steakhouse 'Butchers Cut', the running Sushi restaurant 'Kaito Sushi Bar', the Teppanyaki highlight 'Kaito Teppanyaki' and the fish restaurant 'Ocean Cay'. For a special occasion like an anniversary it is worth paying the surcharge for the special dishes. 20 bars and lounges complete the huge offer of food and beverages, for example Chef's court on deck 8. Wine bar, sports bar, cocktail bar, piano lounge or champagne bar - everyone will find their favourite place. And for the sweet tooth there is also an ice cream corner or the chocolate & coffee bar. In general the cuisine is good and meets the standard of a middle class hotel.
Entertainment, Sports and Relaxation
The entertainment and the various on-board facilities have been creatively further developed compared to the Seaside class. Above all, the newly designed water park with interactive areas and six swimming pools offers a lot of variety. At the stern of the ship there is a breathtaking infinity pool with an unobstructed view of the ocean. Would you like to relax? The ultra-modern Aurea Spa is around 2,300 square meters and offers rooms for massages, a sauna, steam bath, whirlpool and a hairdressing/nail salon and barbershop. In the evening, exciting shows that change daily are shown in the high-tech theater "Madison Theater". There is space for around 1,200 guests and can enjoy the three performances in the evening. You can also look forward to an improved 5D cinema, the rafting simulator, a virtual maze and the Formula 1 virtual reality racing car. The on-board casino is around 1,135 square meters and offers around 182 slot machines, 12 tables and the latest gaming technology on deck 7. Another new feature is the "Le Cabaret Rouge" show lounge at the stern of the ship, which extends over two decks. This lounge was inspired by the cabaret lounges of the 1920s. Its generous glass walls allow a fantastic view of the sea. Approx. 400 guests can be seated here for a cocktail hour or a dance party. There is a baby club for the youngest guests, where children between one and three years of age are looked after. There are also the Mini, Juniors and Teens Clubs with different age groups for children and teenagers between the ages of three and seventeen. There are activities for children of all ages. Be it the Teens Late Show, the live game show, the documentary about the background of the entertainment offer or the Young & Teens Club: there is the right entertainment for everyone. But there is also a lot of fun for families.
MSC Seashore Children
MSC offers special family cruises for parents and children. These are designed to have fun together and also to spend an entertaining and relaxed time separately from one another. MSC puts a lot of emphasis on providing families with a great trip - for example with family shore excursions, family dining, the kids club and family cabins. The Kids Club is divided into different ages: Baby Club from 0-2 years, Mini Club from 3-6 years, Junior Club from 7-11 years, Young Club from 12-14 years and Teen Club from 15-17 years. MSC Cruises offers the right leisure activities and special care for all age groups.
From sports tournaments and quizzes to the Doremi family disco.
On the MSC Seashore, children can, among other things, experience the extra adrenaline rush of the zip line, try out a full-size Formula 1 simulator or enjoy a comprehensive virtual reality experience.
MSC Seashore Shore excursions
MSC offers a diverse selection of shore excursions for every taste: Are you looking for adventure, nature, culture or history? There is a suitable excursion for every interest.
With the MSC Family Explorer Club, the Explorer Shore Excursion Package and the MSC Bike Adventours, MSC Cruises offers unique and tailor-made tours for every guest on selected routes. MSC shore excursions and packages can be pre-booked online at reduced prices. Booking on board is also possible.
Our rating of the MSC Seashore:
|Comfort and luxury|
|Sports and fitness|
|Spa and wellness|
Our customers say:
|Overall rating of ship|
More Feedback from our customers about this ship (click for details)
Cruise in one sentence
- Gorgeous ship,very good dinning,good breakfast buffet, mediocre luch buffet. Too crowded everywere on new year. I guess MSC doesn't manage crowds very well.
- Very good.
- A beautiful ship in a relaxed atmosphere. Main dining is average at best but ‘the finest four’ speciality dining was excellent
- It was amazing.
- Nightmare, worst thing ever! Dirty Cabins and food in Prison standard Seascanner and MSC ignoring my complains
- Good value for money, but too crowded!
- Great atmosphere
- Poor organization (especially in the Excursions department) and too crowded ship for the pandemic period
- amazing cruise, with lovely people
- Cabins were reduced in size fron previuous ships. But plenty space to storage and beautiful decor
- New ship but cabin is worn down
- We had a balcony cabin which was amazing, the guy that looked after us kept it spotless and looked after us very well
- Excellent location with great views. Cabin attendant was also excellent
- The cabin was very nice, clean, perfect.
- Cabin was nice and clean, with nice taste in decor. Have no bad commments to say.
- All you need
- The vessel is new, the cabin is spacious, the cleaning is done on time
- nice decoration, conformable cabin
- Expected more from this ship
- Everything was perfect we have no complaints
- I love the Ship
- Long wait for service at certain bars. Over bearing staff in the main restaurant. It appeared they were overly active to the point of being annoying in a bid to secure tips. Cabin attendant was excellent. Too many announcements over the PA system.
- Everything was super nice.
- Worst Cruise ever, we were hungry for a week
- Too crowded especially in the buffet during peak hours, the food was average to good. The entertainment in madison theatre was really bad, a joke really, but on the flip side the I liked the cabaret rouge.
- Huge queues for any request, the MSC for Me application is more confusing, we added some costs that didn't exist and after 2 hours of standing in line we found out that they are "exercises"! Group excursions - only bans - as if we were kindergarten children! In the conditions in which some tourists ...