- Travel destination:
- Norwegian Fjords
“Fantastic!! We really enjoyed our holiday experience it was our first cruise and certainly will not be our last.”
Questions about the Queen Mary 2
- How did you like your cabin no. 4136?
- Your comment about your cabin?
- We had an inside cabin 4136, plenty of space for clothes and storing the empty suitcases,very clean and had everything that we needed, we would have no hesitation staying in this cabin again.
- How do you rate the cuisine/the food and beverages offered on the Queen Mary 2?
- How did you like the entertainment program?
- Your rating of sports, fitness and wellness on board the Queen Mary 2:
- How do you rate the service in the restaurant, cabin and bars?
- Please give an overall rating of the ship Queen Mary 2
- Would you like to note some short remarks about the Queen Mary 2?
- The Queen Mary 2 is kept in a pristine condition, very clean well run and the term "ship shape" comes to mind. We have been reccommending the QM2. We are busy trying to plan our next trip.
Questions about the tour operator Cunard Line
- How well was the embarkation organized?
- How satisfied were you with the tour operator guide on board?
- How do you rate the extra expenses on board (1=very affordable, 5=very high)
- How do you rate the price/performance ratio of the offered shore excursions?
- Would you travel again with Cunard Line?
- Comments about Cunard Line
- Cunard seems to be a very reliable company and I am checking their websites looking for information with regard to our next trip.
Questions about seascanner.com
- This was the first cruise that I booked over the Internet
- How satisfied were you with the handling of your booking by seascanner.com?
- Would you book again with seascanner.com?
- Comments about the service of seascanner.com
- We will probably book next time with a UK travel agent as we don't speak german and ended up without our welcome information package, which would have been nice as it was our first cruise.
Was this rating useful for you?