- Travel Month:
- November 2019
- Travel destination:
“Very nice ship, good food and plenty to do aboard if you so wish (it was a tranatlantic crossing)”
Questions about the Queen Mary 2
- How did you like your cabin no. 13003?
- Your comment about your cabin?
- Far forward cabin on the highest deck (deck 13) so more motion though the ship is very stable and a long way to the restaurant on deck 2 astern.
You could also slightly ear the elevator ringing at night
- How do you rate the cuisine/the food and beverages offered on the Queen Mary 2?
- How did you like the entertainment program?
- Your rating of sports, fitness and wellness on board the Queen Mary 2:
- How do you rate the service in the restaurant, cabin and bars?
- Please give an overall rating of the ship Queen Mary 2
Questions about the tour operator Cunard Line
- How well was the embarkation organized?
- How satisfied were you with the tour operator guide on board?
- How do you rate the extra expenses on board (1=very affordable, 5=very high)
- Would you travel again with Cunard Line?
Questions about seascanner.com
- This was the first cruise that I booked over the Internet
- How satisfied were you with the handling of your booking by seascanner.com?
- Would you book again with seascanner.com?
Was this rating useful for you?