See customer review: MSC Lirica
- Travel Month:
- October/November 2019
- Travel destination:
- Eastern Mediterranean
“Great itinerary on a bit “tired” ship (but if you are not prepared to put up with some small inconveniences, then you’d better stay home!)!”
Questions about the MSC Lirica
- How did you like your cabin no. 8284?
- Your comment about your cabin?
- The aft position of the cabin gives you a chance to use the aft stairs to go to the buffet restaurant/pool deck/the Juniors Club, etc. to avoid the crowds in the lifts, and have a “shared” balcony with a few co-travellers, whose cabin is also in the aft of the ship. Great!
- How do you rate the cuisine/the food and beverages offered on the MSC Lirica?
- How did you like the entertainment program?
- If you traveled with children: Was the cruise child-friendly?
- How do you rate the service in the restaurant, cabin and bars?
- Please give an overall rating of the ship MSC Lirica
- Would you like to note some short remarks about the MSC Lirica?
- The Juniors Club leaders keep the kids occupied and happy. What else can a parent wish!?
Questions about the tour operator MSC Cruises
- How well was the embarkation organized?
- How do you rate the extra expenses on board (1=very affordable, 5=very high)
- Would you travel again with MSC Cruises?
Questions about seascanner.com
- This was the first cruise that I booked over the Internet
- How satisfied were you with the handling of your booking by seascanner.com?
- Would you book again with seascanner.com?
- Comments about the service of seascanner.com
- We are the loyal customers of Seascanner. Why? Professionalism: it’s not the JOB you DO, it’s HOW you do the JOB.