MSC Orchestra2550 Passengers
Our rating of the MSC Orchestra:
|Comfort and luxury|
|Sports and fitness|
|Spa and wellness|
Our customers say:
|Overall rating of ship|
1731 Reviews of the MSC Orchestra
Average total ship rating: 3.8 from 5
Cruise in one sentence:
- I expected a lot more
- We had a pleasant experience as first-time cruisers.
- A very special itinerary, only one day at sea and a new port everyday, I would say an hard but beautiful cruise.
- Wonderful experience
- We have been on 5 cruises, 4 with MSC and this was overall the best.
- Very good.
- Met and exceeded our expectations
- Our cruise was a success in that it meet our expectations in a mid priced larger ship.
- Satisfied 98%
- Overall ok, but could have been cleaner, e.g. bathroom.
- Clean and comfortable
- Lovely and spacious, it had everything we could need - loved it....
- Carpet cleaning
- The cabin was a bit small but efficiently designed. Housekeeping and cleanliness were exceptionally good. It would be good to have a hairdryer in the bathroom.
- Quite cabin and near to buffet and restaurant. Aft balcony very close if you want to look outside.
- The location was good but it was very noisy with cleaning sounds, like washing and sweeping and banging, must have been above an area were the crew worked at night.
- Good layout and plenty of space for everything....
- The cabin and room stewert where great! We had room for 3 people family and our luggage. The amenities where very good.
- We were supposed to change the cabin after first night. That was ok because we were informed about that before plus the second room was better. So twice unpacking and spending extra time for that, lets say would not be a problem having very nice room for the rest of the trip....
- Waiters were not really nice with guests, we had some problems with the stuff, they were not polite overall, except a small minority.
- MSC Orchestra is a beautiful ship, the lounges and bars are gorgeous colours and are decorated lovely, it is so very cosy and comfortable with gentle music especialy the duo in the Savannah lounge they were really great. A lovely atmosphere on the ship....
- Bueatifull decorated ship, however service was not what we expected on previous cruises with another company. Now we know what to expect we will travel MSC again, but be aware of all the extra costs (even water at the dining room at a cost)....
- The food overall was very good however coffee drinks from the bar were not so good, especially cold coffee drinks. Service in the main dining room was friendly and efficient. Embarkation was smooth but the time to leave the cabin on disembarkation day was too early.
- Old ship but very well held.
- Not enough gym equipment for sea days
- The breakfast was very boring and repetative. The other meals had more selection and choices and changed daily.
- everything was good. but food are very simple in the buffet. everyday same food. additionally, many of people want to have sea food. thanks....
- Too cold everywhere. I understand that should be cold where there is food for example....
- Our room, inside cabin, was too small for us.