MSC Magnifica2518 Passengers
Our rating of the MSC Magnifica:
|Comfort and luxury|
|Sports and fitness|
|Spa and wellness|
Our customers say:
|Overall rating of ship|
2282 Reviews of the MSC Magnifica
Average total ship rating: 3.8 from 5
Cruise in one sentence:
- great value for the money. great destinations. Good rooms....
- Excellent food (restaurant & self-service), good shows, quite cabins
- Average. You get what you paid for.
- Overall relaxing trip....
- Cruise very good but pre cruise website interaction and MSC....
- Not as good as previous cruises on other MSC ships. Especially disappointed with quality and choice of food which seems to have been trimmed down to a strict minimum and taste. Brazilian cabin attendant must have been new and cabin lacked proper servicing upon arrival.
- It was fantastic cruise !
- Very good.
- Not so good, for the money spent.
- Bad service and food, good cabin and destination....
- when they say, obstructed view, they really mean it. The window had no view other then the safety boat. Oherwise everything was great. Nice size. Nice bathroom.
- Good for 2 people, little for 4 with bags.
- Very Comfortable
- Noisy, not so clean
- Not as spacious as I would like. It’s not possible to open 2 luggages and put a baby cot....
- The cabin is very comfortable with a beautiful view.
- Excellent and spacious, very well maintained
- Door to next cabin inside my cabin badly sound proof
- As above cabin was not properly cleaned upon arrival. Safe was not working properly and water boiler was full of old coffee.
- We were very pleased with our cabin, nice and clean.
- The food in the buffet at dinner was very limited but otherwise we were satisfied
- Better training for Housekeeper
- The Dreams Come True. Now I know that. MSC Maagnifica, thanks a lot for a fantastic holiday and wonderful memories.
- A beautiful ship excellently well maintained. crew attentive and friendly, Aurea experience well worth the extra cost....
- Our cruise this time even better than last time
- Shows have now been cut to 30 minutes. Many waitresses seem to have a problem with smiling.
- The WiFi didn't work during the whole trip.
- The only thing we were concerned is that we had to go through the open deck to the baby club, which sometimes it was a bit cold and windy especially during cruise days.
- The dishes in the restaurant should be better flavoured. The taste of the dishes in the bar was very often much better.
- Please allow to buy ALL of one of between the beverage packages offert onboard even if we stay only 1 or 2 or 3 nights!!! And also let us to purchase it online, it meant: before the cruise from our own account....