6327 Passengers (6327 with upper beds)
About MSC Cruises
MSC Cruises offers its guests mediterranean and modern lifestyle at a good price-performance ratio. On the sometimes colorful, sometimes discreetly designed ships, guests of all ages feel comfortable. In the summer months, many families are on board, especially at Mediterranean cruises, many Italian families spread Italian cheerfulness. In the off-season, it is a little quieter, then many older guests come on board, to experience a cruise. The ships are received well in the German market and the number of German guests is growing steadily. English skills are recommended, but you also get some German service on board. The cruise line is also committed to environmental protection and has set itself the goal of emission-free ship operation. Therefore, the ships are equipped with the latest technology, such as LNG propulsion. In addition, all newbuilds since 2017 have been equipped with a shore power connection, and further MSC Cruises ships will also be upgraded with this technology in the future.
About MSC Euribia
MSC Euribia was launched in June 2023 as the 22nd ship in the MSC fleet. She was christened in Copenhagen and takes her name from the ancient Greek goddess of the sea, Eurybia. As a sister ship to MSC Grandiosa, she is 43m wide and 331m long and can accommodate up to 6327 passengers. MSC Euribia is the lowest-emission ship in the fleet as it is LNG-powered and equipped with a shore power connection, which significantly reduces air emissions. It also uses an advanced wastewater treatment system and a noise abatement system to minimise the impact on marine life. The ship's hull is artfully designed and features the #SaveTheSea theme.
MSC Euribia data
- Year of construction: 2023
- Home port: Kiel
- Godmother: Sophia Loren
- Length: 331 m
- Width: 43 m
- Height: 73 m
- Tonnage: 184,011 GT
- Speed: 22.3 knots
- Decks: 19
- Number of passengers: 6,334
- Crew: 1,711
- Languages on board: English, Italian
- Currency on board: €
- Internet: Wi-Fi is available on board. There is a charge for its use.
- Smoking: Possible in designated public areas, if applicable
MSC Euribia staterooms
There are a total of 2,419 modern staterooms on board the MSC Euribia. The extensive selection of different stateroom categories ranges from single staterooms to interior, oceanview and balcony staterooms for 2 to 4 guests and various suites for up to 4 guests. The size of the stateroom varies depending on the selected category: the single staterooms start at a size of approx. 12 sqm, the oceanview and balcony staterooms are between 12 and 25 sqm and the suites have a size of approx. 25 to 39 sqm. The size of the staterooms in the MSC Yacht Club ranges from approx. 17 to 59 sqm. Many of the staterooms also have a balcony, which is between 3 and 40 sqm, depending on the stateroom category.
Atmosphere onboard the MSC Euribia
Guests of all ages feel at home on board. On a cruise with the MSC Euribia, you will be accompanied by the relaxed atmosphere. The wide range of sports, relaxation and entertainment options, as well as the ports of call, ensure a varied holiday. Generally, casual clothing is recommended on board an MSC ship. On selected evenings, a more festive dress code may be required in some restaurants. For guests who prefer a casual atmosphere on these evenings, the buffet restaurant is kept casual as usual.
MSC Euribia restaurants
There are 10 different main, buffet and specialty restaurants on board the MSC Euribia. In the specialty restaurants, such as the Kaito Teppanyaki, particularly tasty delicacies are offered for an additional charge. Or enjoy a variety of delicacies almost around the clock at the Marktplace buffet restaurant. Thanks to the large panoramic windows, you have a wonderful view here. In addition to the restaurants, there are also 21 bars. Five of these bars are located outdoors, so you can enjoy the beautiful view while sipping a cocktail. At the Helios Wine Bar, you can interactively go on a wine journey at your table. Thanks to the touch screen interface, you can dive into the history of grape varieties and wine regions. But classic brasserie combined with French steakhouse is also waiting for you.
Entertainment, sports & relaxation
MSC Euribia offers a wide range of entertainment.
There are 5 different pool areas. The pool areas include the large Coral Reef Aquapark, which offers fun for the whole family with various slides.
Apart from the pool areas, there are other entertainment options such as the theatre, the casino and the photo gallery. The covered promenade 'Galleria Euribia' is another highlight with its spectacular LED sky, boutiques, bars and restaurants. In the Delphi Theatre you can watch breathtaking shows or dance to live music and weekly changing guest artists in the Carousel Lounge. The lounge is 1,100 square metres and invites you to linger. Snacks and drinks are available during the day and you can gaze at the passing scenery.
Sports enthusiasts will find an extensive fitness area on the MSC Euribia with large panoramic windows that allow a beautiful view even while exercising. There are also qualified fitness trainers, a wide range of sports courses and team sports take place in the Sportsplex.
MSC Euribia also has a lot to offer for wellness lovers. The ships' wellness facilities invite you to relax by enjoying saunas, whirlpools, massages, cosmetic treatments, a solarium and a thermal area.
Another new exciting activity is the cooperation with "Guiness World Records". At different occations you get the possibility to break Guiness records and to get your name signed into the famous book of Guiness.
MSC Euribia children
Childcare is also provided for your children: babies and toddlers between the ages of one and three play in the Baby Club, which was created in collaboration with the leading children's brand Chicco®. The MSC Mini Club looks after the youngest children aged three to six and the Junior Club takes care of children aged seven to eleven. MSC's experienced entertainers look after the children with various games and lots of sporting activities. During the day, 12 to 14-year-olds in the Young Club and 15 to 17-year-olds in the Teens Club can enjoy clubs equipped with the latest consoles, games and VR technology, a teen disco and a dinner organized exclusively for teenagers.
The MSC Euribia is suitable for guests who value a relaxed atmosphere and an extensive entertainment programme for every age group on their holiday.
Our rating of the MSC Euribia:
|Comfort and luxury|
|Sports and fitness|
|Spa and wellness|
Our customers say:
|Overall rating of ship|
More Feedback from our customers about this ship (click for details)
- Service in majority of bars and main restaurant was poor. Long wait times for drinks and no personality from dining room staff. We spent most of our time in the sky bar as Wonyachon Kasar was the best and most efficient waitress on board, she massively improved our overall experience....
- The buffet especially at breakfasts overcrowded . No tables available
- Staff are very friendly and helpful
- Staff in Green Orchid ERWIN the waiter and HONARAT FERNANDES assistant waiter were excellent. Bar service could be slow in Carousel Lounge.
- The ship is nice and modern, very clean, bars are great, staff was very nice, polite and friendly. Food was very good both in main dining and the buffet. Entertainment in main theatre was quite low quality, other entertainment like quizes or games were non-existent....
- Bar service is a disaster. Waiting time was 15-30mins even if there weren't many clients by the bar. Bars need to be equipped with enough bar staff. I went on other cruise ships where bars were much more busy and we still managed to get served within 5 mins....
- Being a new ship one expects some shortcomings. In our experience, we noted the following: - at the Market place buffet, the drinks order and serving is very very slow. At times, drinks took more than 15 minutes to be served. In fact at times, we just left from the table....
- Two minor issues. Most of the food in the buffet has lots of oil. The kids clubs used to close during times when we wanted to do other things without the kids.
- the ships was not so suitable constructed compared to Royal Caribbean vessels. I mean the common areas, bars, restaurants, promenade, gaming area, etc…
- The foods in MSC Yacht Club restaurant are great.
Cruise in one sentence
- My favourite ship of all time
- Excellent experience.
- Mostly very good.
- Very nice cruise
- Self service ship with interaction with staff almost reaching zero. Technology is highly exploited on the ship which is a good sign that ships are moving with the digital age and also taking care of our environment
- A very modern and beautiful ship
- It was our first, and surely not our last cruise! Super satisfied!
- The cruise (Norwegian Fjords) was a wonderful experience and the ship meets most expectations.
- It was perfect!!
- As expected and fab location.
- Inside cabin but spacious enough for 2 people
- Inside cabin was spacious, very clean and modern, very comfortable.
- Not as shown in pictures! It should have been with a bunkbed at the side, instead we found 2 beds on our main bed. It was a really cold welcome to our room
- The cabin was kept always clean. Maybe a bit more space would have helped, but overall our family of 4 fitted well.
- Cabin was spacious and nice, and the crew was very helpful and always kept the cabin clean and tidy.
- The only bad comment is that it is very crammed for 4 people especially storage space.
- It was spacious enough for a family of 4.