MSC Divina3502 Passengers (4000 with upper beds)
Our rating of the MSC Divina:
|Comfort and luxury|
|Sports and fitness|
|Spa and wellness|
Our customers say:
|Overall rating of ship|
942 Reviews of the MSC Divina
Average total ship rating: 3.9 from 5
Cruise in one sentence:
- there are no notes to the work of Junior staff - all employees tried very hard....
- Outstanding restaurant service by Witresna I Gede, the Argentine dining hostess (Sabrina) and their colleagues. We wish the ship would have caused less air pollution.
- It’s a wonderful liner with ample opportunities for entertainment.
- The children room always closed for games with parents. Jewelry store staff provide false tax ftee information. when I came to the reception desk in the evening before disembarking, I waited in line to pay and close the bill, the staff said, Yes, thanks, it was paid and the bill was closed....
- The Staff on the cruise were amazing! So nice and Friendly- the food selection in the buffet could be better and same for the sit down dinner- portions were very small and not very fine dining
- The entertainment programme needs to be improved....
- Beautiful ship, crew and staff were excellent, a credit to MSC. Quality of the food on board could be improved....
- Low regards to food quality and cross contamination. Informed beforehand about allergies and still ended up sick for a number of days due to lack of professionalism and food mis-labelling. Also basic items like soya milk were hard to get....
- We had the aurea package. I feel it should have included the drinking water in your room. Also the private ‘top deck’ area didn’t really have any facilities. Very inadequate bar and no shade....
- It was a very nice ship, and the staff did an excellent job, but the ship was way to overcrowded at some times.