MSC Armonia2679 Passengers
Our rating of the MSC Armonia:
|Comfort and luxury|
|Sports and fitness|
|Spa and wellness|
Our customers say:
|Overall rating of ship|
891 Reviews of the MSC Armonia
Average total ship rating: 3.4 from 5
Cruise in one sentence:
- Everything was great.
- Great route, poor amusement, week theatre
- Nice small ship but could do with a few tweaks to make it better.
- Pleasantly surprised. Especially teams hospitality.
- Hospitable team!
- Really good
- Great family Holiday.
- OK destinations service not ok
- It was good and we would do it again.
- I've been on better cruises, MSC is at the bottom of my list
- Excellent Cabin....
- little space for 4 people
- Clear and comfortable
- Cabin was clean and functional with lots of storage space however there was a noisy service corridor located just behind cabin which could be heard at all hours of the day and night.
- Good size, loved the place for safety box behind the mirror....
- Cabin was spacious, nicely decorated, in light colors, which gave it bigger feel. Balcony was amazing. Bathroom was big enough....
- Very clean. Cabin servant Vishan was very friendly. In bathroom was strong smell of mold.
- Clean but to small
- It was fine.
- Mattress had a huge hole, flushing was not working, middle part of wardrobe kept falling off....
- the program for teenagers was not varied and rich
- For example, why we haven't seen, we've heard Caribbean music in Jamaica
- better than other ships the evening show program. So pleasantly surprised...
- It was great. Some waiters looked new sometimes lost....
- Mini club employees were great! We are from Finland, so our 6 year old daughter speaks only Finnish. However she participated every day several Mini Club programs and loved it! Even she did not understand what people were saying, she spent lot of time in Mini club....
- Wine and drinks to expensive.. service gat more to learn in restaurant....
- Entertainment is very good, ship is in need of refurbishment and the need to constantly sell to the guests should be reduced
- Everything was awesome......
- Same program second week as first week. Serving in restaurant La Pergola very good. In bars service variated.
- Information services were often uncoordinated