6218 Passengers (6522 with upper beds)
About Costa Cruises
Costa Cruises belongs with its 75-year experience to the traditional European cruise lines. Italian cruise ship fans feel comfortable with the typical Italian atmosphere aboard. Depending on the itinerary there are many German and international passengers as well. The cruise line convinces with a good value for money. During the school holidays many families spend their holidays on the family friendly ships of the Costa Cruises fleet.
About Costa Toscana
The Costa Toscana is build in the Meyer Turku shipyard and started its first voyage in March 2022. It is the sister ship of the Costa Smeralda and will also be running with LNG. It will display a tribute to the most popular regions in Italy. Innovations and Novelties on one side and the known warmth of the italian hospitality - aboard the Costa Toscana you'll experience an unforgettable holiday adventure. All in all the ship is 337 metres long and has 17 passenger decks. Costa Toscana is, next to the Costa Smeralda, the largest ship of the Costa Cruises fleet. Up to 6,218 passengers will find place on board.
Costa Toscana data
- Ship Class: Smeralda Class
- Built in: 2021
- Home Port: Genova
- Length / Size: 337 metres
- Tonnage: 182,700 BRZ
- Speed: 23 Knots
- Decks: 21.5
- Passengers: 6,218
- Crew: 1,678
- Languages: English, Italian, German
- Currency: Euro
- Internet: Wifi, which is fee required.
Costa Toscana staterooms
Style and design 'Made in Italy' meet in the staterooms and suites of the Costa Toscana. They were designed by the Milan-based architecture studio Dordoni Architetti in collaboration with other renowned studios worldwide. All furniture, lamps, fabrics and accessories were individually designed and realise the style of Italy's Finest. Light and friendly colours, fine fabrics and modern design can be found in all staterooms and suites.
Atmosphäre an Bord der Costa Toscana
The best expression of 'Italy's Finest': quality, style, hospitality, entertainment and gastronomy. Plus a unique view of the sea. This is what makes the atmosphere on board the Costa Toscana so special. As is typical for Costa cruises, great importance is also attached to hospitality and Italian joie de vivre on board. The friendly and informal atmosphere of the other ships can also be found on board the Costa Toscana. Life on board is international, with many guests coming from Italy. However, German is also spoken. Thanks to the many possibilities on board, all age groups feel at home on this comfortable ship.
Costa Toscana restaurants
In the eleven different restaurants on board the Costa Toscana, every guest can find the culinary delights that suit them best. Whether in casual company in the buffet restaurant or in one of the speciality restaurants with dishes from all over the world, the Costa Toscana offers a variety of culinary alternatives. In addition to the restaurants, there are many opportunities for culinary discovery, such as the piazza. This is the place to meet, have a coffee or try some delicacies.
Entertainment, sports and relaxation
Everywhere on board there is laughter, games and activities for the whole family. Experience new areas and enjoy unique moments under the sign of entertainment. Typical Italian joie de vivre can be found everywhere on board. Four pools provide cooling off and plenty of swimming fun, while the spa area invites you to spend quiet hours and relaxing moments. Active sports enthusiasts will also get their money's worth on board the Costa Toscana and can work off their energy in the sports area.
Cruising with kids on Costa Toscana
The ship's children's areas are ideal for families and offer a range of games for indoors and outdoors: mini golf, table tennis, a Playstation area and the Rope Garden Adventure Park provide entertainment. Children and teenagers will never be bored on a Costa cruise. There are no long breaks between a party, a game in the pool, a tasty snack, a dance and a tournament. The Costa animation team knows exactly how to keep everyone interested. On the ships, the club is divided into age groups: Children (up to 6 years) You will be teleported into the fantastic world of Peppa Pig; Teenagers (from 12 to 17 years old) have a dedicated teen club at their disposal, which is divided into two age groups: Teen Club Junior (12 to 14 years old) and Teen Club (15 to 17 years old).
There is even a special restaurant for families - the Tutti a Tavola. It is a child-friendly buffet restaurant that only families have access to.
Costa Toscana shore excursions
Costa offers a wide variety of shore excursions to suit all tastes. Whether hiking, sightseeing, a cooking class with your favorite chef - a lot is possible at Costa Cruises! The shipping company is characterized by particularly long shore excursions so that you can fully immerse yourself in the destination and also come into contact with locals.
Costa Toscana offers fun, variety and entertainment for the whole family. Young and youthful adults feel comfortable aboard the colorful and exciting ship. But there are enough retraction options for silence lovers.
Our rating of the Costa Toscana:
|Comfort and luxury|
|Sports and fitness|
|Spa and wellness|
Our customers say:
|Overall rating of ship|
More Feedback from our customers about this ship (click for details)
- We had a great time lots of facilities on board. Only complaint food in all buffet restaurants was cold even the coffee very disappointing
- We cant take Food by ourselfs. Too man people. Not enough table for so man people. Served dinner was ver good. Not enough water automats. Water is avalible only till 9:30pm. Tea only morning and at Tea time. At Msc is 24 h. Coloseum not enough seats. No grand theater.
- pizza and ice cream must be free !!!! It wouldn't be a big financial burden for Costa :((( wifi and connection problems on board!!!! 21st century outside the cabin window!! costa creates huge problems for its passengers.
- Amazing ship. Great entertainment
- Unfortunately there were no (water)slides for small children. But amazing boat!
- magnificant ship extremely clean
- A new ship, a big one but we haven't the impression of a Costa Cruise. That's too bad !!
- Lovley cabin. Big and spacious
- Small. The bathroom door are near bed. The Light and noise from bathroom even when door are closed. Good position at elevetors
- Small for 4 people and laguage.
- Modern and spacious.perfect for 4 pax
- Large inside cabin (size of outside), good choice :)
- a bit small but nicely furnished
- The cabin was very well located, on deck 5, near the elevators but it is very small and without fridge inside.