About Celebrity Cruises
The Celebrity Cruises fleet, marked by an X on the chimney, combines the best sides of elegant cruises with a modern lifestyle. The worldwide routes and the international atmosphere are especially interesting for experienced cruise guests. Although it is casual and relaxed during the day, the dress code Smart Casual is expected at the so-called Chic Evenings. Most of the ships of the ships are designed very classy. The Solstice class, on the other hand, convinces the trend-conscious public with its innovative design. The ships of the new, modern Edge class will expand the fleet in the future. For German guests there are menus and with sufficient participants also shore excursions in German. Nevertheless basic knowledge in English is recommended.
Renovated in November 2011, the Celebrity Infinity, which was commissioned in 2001, now convinces with some innovations of the modern Solstice class. At 294.10 meters in length, the ship can accommodate up to 2170 passengers. On board you can expect 5-star comfort, excellent service and excellent cuisine at attractive prices. The additional costs are, as usual on American ships, higher than on German ships.
All cabins are spacious, cozy and comfortably equipped. The cabins are between 16 and 18 square meters in size. Suites have 23-133 square meters of living space and 5-102 square meters of balconies, depending on the category. In all cabins, the service is 5-star standard, while the upscale concierge class cabins and suites provide outstanding butler service. For example, you can order food and drinks around the clock at no extra charge to the cabin. A special highlight for guests who love wellness and relaxation, the AquaClassic balcony cabins with special amenities, such as free access to the wellness area Persian Garden and the exclusive specialty restaurant Blu.
Atmosphere on Board
Celebrity Equinox is a good choice for all passengers who like exalted cruises in combination with a large range of modern attractions onboard. You can find all generations on board, but most passengers are middle-aged or older people. The majority of the passengers comes from the USA, but there are international guests as well. Overall, the atmosphere is relaxed but high-quality. Even though the atmosphere during the day is rather casual, on special evenings formal dress is expected in the main restaurant.
Food and Beverages
The excellent cuisine is one of the quality features of the cruise line. The luxurious main restaurant offers multi-course menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Prestigious Las Vegas gastronomy specialist Elizabeth Blau is constantly creating new menu combinations that will be served on Celebrity Cruises' ships. The specialty restaurants SS United States, Tuscan Grille, Crêperie Bistro on Five and Café al Bacio & Gelateria offer culinary highlights during the cruise (surcharge). The buffets are of high quality, where numerous show cooking stations ensure especially freshly prepared dishes.Also the noble Cellar Masters is very popular.
Entertainment, Sport and Relaxation
Whether you prefer a quiet atmosphere or party in the disco, the on-board offer ranges from piano music at the stylish Michael's Club, to Broadway-style shows, to the discotheque where guests can dance the night away. There are regular art auctions on board, while compulsory bingo games are also on board. A special feature are the many interesting lectures on the various ports, which are called during the cruise. The spa area offers numerous pampering and beauty treatments for a fee. Two pools and some whirlpools on deck invite you to swim and dabble. For the more active, the Aqua Spa offers a large fitness area with stunning sea views, a pool with relaxation area, numerous courses such as aerobics or Pilates and a thalasso pool filled with seawater enriched with mineral extracts (for a fee). The jogging track with a unique view over the sea invites you to exercise in the fresh air.
Celebrity Infinity is a middle sized cruise ship suiting passengers who search for a luxury cruise but enjoy a casual and relaxed style of living at one time. The excellent food as well as the first-class service are two main characteristics of Celebrity Cruises. The audience is international and the main language on board is English. Overall, you can expect a professionally organized cruise experience of high quality.
Our rating of the Celebrity Infinity:
|Comfort and luxury|
|Sports and fitness|
|Spa and wellness|
Our customers say:
|Overall rating of ship|
More Feedback from our customers about this ship (click for details)
Cruise in one sentence
- Wonderful experience on a beautiful ship with a fantastic itinerary
- Elegant and very clean ship, wonderful service, fab food
- Excellent; exceeded expectations.
- Lovely cruise with Lovely professionel staff
- This was a lovely Cruise with a good itinerary
- Not as good as the first trip. We Think they had a problem with the Air Conditioning as most people ended up with Colds, some worse than others.
- Since this is our 2nd cruise on Celebrity liners, we have found that they are lowering the value, small eg, no chocolate evening,also the ship was not stable at all with only small waves, but ALL crew members very well mannered and helpful, always with a smile and go out of their way to make your cr...
- A great experience on a beautiful ship with amazing staff!
- A wonderful itineray and beautiful scenery.
- Very good.
- Small but well maintained
- Fine sized, minor signs of wear but very clean....
- Slight engine hum but not significant
- It is a bit small
- This cabin was lovely - very spacious and plenty of storage space.
- Much smaller than the first trip.
- Very small. We were 3 pax. Third person had to sleep on an opened sofa that blocked the way to the other 2. Couldn't go to the bath room without climbing on the sofa and waking the person sleeping there....
- well equipped, good size. Kept very very clean by the stateroom staff....
- Outstanding. Very spacious. No complaints.
- Nice and always clean
- Ship a little tired but being refurbished
- Perfect size ship, understated elegance, nice pool area, plenty of sun beds....
- Excellent service all round; waiters didn’t pester you for drinks; nice areas on board to relax; mega, Marvin & Rian, our waiters were excellent.
- A lovely ship but is lacking a "pub" or similar place for a drink in the evenings
- The food in SSUnited States not as good. Quisine OK.
- Medical expenses very very high. On a very positive note.. on Sat 23rd Aug, in the Ocean view, there was a man who was choking, a member of the crew promptly saved his life, If it wasn't for him surely this man would have lost his life....
- Needs a bit of updating.
- We and many others think that the sound in the teater were to loud.Special when there were many on scene.
- It's a ship that accuses her age essentially in the outside walkways in spite of the recent renovation.
- Would love to see it after the refit!!!