Adventure of the Seas
3114 Passengers (3844 with upper beds)
About Royal Caribbean International
Royal Caribbean International is a brand with an incredible history and unlimited potential. The cruise line not only sets new standards by the size of the ships, but also by its degree of innovation. Especially the entertainment programm on their vessels is a new invention. The ships are convincing due to a variety of sport offers and leisure activities for every age group. Particularly the outdoor area offers great experiences with ice rinks or zip lines. However not only the big vessels, but also the smaller ones offer plenty options to have fun in a relaxed atmosphere. In the different restaurants you expect tasty dishes combined with an attentive service. On board, all age groups feel at home. Due to the company's heritage a basic knowledge in English is recommended. Another thing to take into considerations is that the additional costs are higher than on German ships.
The Adventure of the Seas was commissioned in 2001 as a ship of the "Voyager" class of Royal Caribbean International and modernized in January 2018. The approximately 310 meter long ship can accommodate up to 3,114 passengers and is currently cruising mainly in the Caribbean, Canada and New England. The ship offers a lot of variety, action and plenty of entertainment for the whole family.
All cabins are very appealing and comfortable, providing an ideal retreat after all the activities you can do on board. You have the choice between all common cabin types, from the inside to outside and balcony cabins, to the luxurious suites. Here every guest will find the right cabin for themselves. Families can look forward to baby-friendly cabins and extra family cabins with connecting doors. A special feature are cabins overlooking the promenade in the middle of the ship. All cabins include free 24-hour cabin service.
Atmosphere on Board
The Adventure of the Seas is a ship for all ages, with especially families and action-loving guests getting their money's worth, as there is plenty of entertainment on board. Most passengers come from the US, but international travelers have also discovered the benefits of entertainment onboard. Overall, the atmosphere aboard Royal Caribbean International's ships is laid back and relaxed. On some evenings, festive clothing is recommended in the main restaurant. However, if you like it more casual, you can switch to other restaurants on evenings like this.
Food and Beverages
On board, there are many opportunities to enjoy good food. The main restaurant spans three decks and is modeled after the first-class dining room of the Titanic. Other choices include the Windjammer buffet restaurant, the Johnny Rockets, where you can enjoy a snack with shakes, burgers and fries or numerous other specialty restaurants. In these restaurants, reservations on board are available for a surcharge.
Entertainment, Sports and Relaxation
Onboard the Adventure of the Seas entertainment is offered for every taste. From calm performances in the evening to wild party nights in the club - here everyone gets their money's worth. During the day there are various attractions, such as the slides "The Perfect Storm", various pools and whirlpools, the Flowrider, a climbing wall or the water park "Splashway Bay". The obligatory bingo games and lectures on the visited ports are also very popular, as well as cooking classes where you are introduced to the secrets of the chefs. A 900-square-meter casino invites you to challenge your luck and make the big profit. The Vitality Spa offers pure relaxation, with state-of-the-art service and soothing pampering and beauty treatments, which you can enjoy for a fee. The large fitness area with stunning sea views invites you to sporting excellence, after which you can relax in the pool with relaxation area ("solarium") or in the sauna. In addition to a jogging track other sports facilities such as an ice skating rink, mini golf, an inline skating track, a golf simulator and a sports court for basketball and other ball sports are available.
The Adventure of the Seas is a large cruise ship with plenty to offer. Whether an ice skating rink, miniature golf or the climbing wall 50 meters above the sea - almost everything is possible on board. The food is tasty in all restaurants and the atmosphere is laid back and relaxed. Overall, a fun cruising experience of good quality awaits you, and especially families with children and action-loving guests will feel well cared for.
Our rating of the Adventure of the Seas:
|Comfort and luxury|
|Sports and fitness|
|Spa and wellness|
Our customers say:
|Overall rating of ship|
More Feedback from our customers about this ship (click for details)
Cruise in one sentence
- It was indeed a great and memorable experience.
- Great Experience
- Bartender at Windjammer day 11.03.2017 at evening in buffet drinkbar, he was unpleasant. My skin burnerd same day at the pool, and when he saw me, he said: You look like a lobbster and he said very aloud woices, that another customers herad that and then he laugh to me....
- Great ship, best crew ever!
- Excellent cruise on a great ship
- Ten outof ten....
- Wellorganized, polite personal,
- It was okay for 2 weeks
- Clean and tidy always.The attendant /janitor provided quality service and was very professional and pleasant at all times.
- Good Cabin
- Our cleaner was great man, 10 points to him!!! He was the best!!!
- Location was perfect, beds a bit hard, no noise at ell.
- Perfect location, close to everything....
- Clean and comfortable
- nice room, but the minibar was not cold enough!
- Aft balcony cabin, although only a single door what we were aware of
- Little but enough.
- All staff performed quite well and we wish to point out Edmund Darroux and Vinson of the Sapphire Restaurant/Dining at Deck 5,in particular.
- Two waiters at Main Dining room was what a wonderful boys amaicing service!!!
- Wear and tear here and there, but overall in great shape. There's something special about the crew. Best I ever encountered on a cruise.
- Happy and cheerful crew, well kept vessel.
- More tasty food and more on the menu to choise from when we went with Voyager of the seas in dec 2011 from New Orleans....
- Clean and well maintained
- American coffee is just a little bit too soft. A shame visits in towns are too short. Have to rush.
- lovely ship always so clean
- lovely ship if a little crowded at this time of year staff very helpful
- clean well maintained.Had everything you needed.