- Travel destination:
“Simply an outstanding experience doing a Transatlantic crossing on the Queen Mary 2.”
Questions about the Queen Mary 2
- How did you like your cabin no. 10040?
- Your comment about your cabin?
- Very central location. Staircase led right down to the Royal Court Theatre. If paying very close attention, it was possible to hear the occasional "ding" from the elevator across the hallway.
- How do you rate the cuisine/the food and beverages offered on the Queen Mary 2?
- How did you like the entertainment program?
- How do you rate the service in the restaurant, cabin and bars?
- Please give an overall rating of the ship Queen Mary 2
- Would you like to note some short remarks about the Queen Mary 2?
- Highly recommend travelling in the grills. The service in the restaurant/lounge is simply oustanding.
Questions about the tour operator Cunard Line
- How well was the embarkation organized?
- How satisfied were you with the tour operator guide on board?
- How do you rate the extra expenses on board (1=very affordable, 5=very high)
- Would you travel again with Cunard Line?
Questions about seascanner.com
- This was the first cruise that I booked over the Internet
- How satisfied were you with the handling of your booking by seascanner.com?
- Would you book again with seascanner.com?
Was this rating useful for you?