- Travel destination:
“Relaxing and enjoyable,on outward trip to New York.”
Questions about the Queen Mary 2
- How did you like your cabin no. 11047?
- Your comment about your cabin?
- No comfortable seating for passage, except one armchair and the bed. I feel a sofa could have been accommodated into the cabin.
- How do you rate the cuisine/the food and beverages offered on the Queen Mary 2?
- How did you like the entertainment program?
- How do you rate the service in the restaurant, cabin and bars?
- Please give an overall rating of the ship Queen Mary 2
- Would you like to note some short remarks about the Queen Mary 2?
- Having travelled on the Queen Elizabeth, and taking into account that the Queen Mary 2 is a liner and not a cruise ship, I found the ship more difficult to navigate through.
Questions about the tour operator Cunard Line
- How well was the embarkation organized?
- How do you rate the extra expenses on board (1=very affordable, 5=very high)
- Would you travel again with Cunard Line?
- Comments about Cunard Line
- I was of the impression that Cunard were the No. 1 Cruise Liner in the World. However, I found little to distinguish it from other cruise lines I have travelled with.
Questions about seascanner.com
- This was the first cruise that I booked over the Internet
- How satisfied were you with the handling of your booking by seascanner.com?
- Would you book again with seascanner.com?
- Comments about the service of seascanner.com
- Slight difficulty in having to translate correspondence from German to English. Otherwise, very efficient.
Was this rating useful for you?