See customer review: MSC Opera
- Travel Month:
- February/March 2023
- Travel destination:
- Dubai and Emirates
Questions about the MSC Opera
- How did you like your cabin no. 10100?
- How do you rate the cuisine/the food and beverages offered on the MSC Opera?
- How did you like the entertainment program?
- Your rating of sports, fitness and wellness on board the MSC Opera:
- How do you rate the service in the restaurant, cabin and bars?
- Please give an overall rating of the ship MSC Opera
- Would you like to note some short remarks about the MSC Opera?
- Restaurant staff was so attentive and amazing! Jeffrey from Honduras and Andile (I hope I recall the name correctly and apologies if not!) from South Africa had done a phenomenal job in looking after my mum and myself every morning and evening. Our room attendant Romer was always so friendly and ready to help - this is a comforting thing to see! This trip was very special to us!
Questions about the tour operator MSC Cruises
- How well was the embarkation organized?
- How satisfied were you with the tour operator guide on board?
- How do you rate the extra expenses on board (1=very affordable, 5=very high)
- How do you rate the price/performance ratio of the offered shore excursions?
- Comments about MSC Cruises
- 1. I strongly suggest leaving a note in the embarkation notes that passports will be taken away for a week. This was a surprise to see that nearly led to a confrontation with the embarkation assistant.
2. Some trips were not aligned with the value it provided - for example, the Big Bus tour sold on the cruise costs over 70 euros in Muscat but it provided barely any information and it didn't even have Russian language (which was not made clear at the time of the purchase).
Questions about seascanner.com
- This was the first cruise that I booked over the Internet
- How satisfied were you with the handling of your booking by seascanner.com?
- Would you book again with seascanner.com?