See customer review: Ovation of the Seas
- Travel Month:
- April 2017
- Travel destination:
Questions about the Ovation of the Seas
- How did you like your cabin no. 10704?
- Your comment about your cabin?
- Very good location on ship. Beds were a little small . Tv in room could of had better channels. Shower flooded sometimes if we were at sea.. no rc towel with animals. Other cabins did have those..
- How do you rate the cuisine/the food and beverages offered on the Ovation of the Seas?
- How did you like the entertainment program?
- Your rating of sports, fitness and wellness on board the Ovation of the Seas:
- How do you rate the service in the restaurant, cabin and bars?
- Would you like to note some short remarks about the Ovation of the Seas?
- The ship is very new and beautiful. I thought the service was hit and miss and the quality of the dining room food and drinks had disimproved from the time I cruised with rc in 2012. Some staff made great effort. Entertainment was very Australian focused with tribute band and acts all from Australia. Some nights there was poor entertainment other nights it was better. I think more pool activities would of been great but other than one competition there was no pool parties or theme nights.
Questions about the tour operator Royal Caribbean
- How well was the embarkation organized?
- How satisfied were you with the tour operator guide on board?
- How do you rate the extra expenses on board (1=very affordable, 5=very high)
- How do you rate the price/performance ratio of the offered shore excursions?
- Would you travel again with Royal Caribbean?
- Comments about Royal Caribbean
- Rc charge a lot for drinks packages and shore excursions. Sometimes they only drop you somewhere and then charge 60 euros. Many times the shore excursions are advertised as 50 dollars but when u book it goes up.. like as if your booking a flight. Service needs to improve for the prices they are charging. Some staff were a bit rude and didn't want to get drinks when I asked . Others were much better. No towel animals in our stateroom a feature of rc...
Questions about seascanner.com
- This was the first cruise that I booked over the Internet
- How satisfied were you with the handling of your booking by seascanner.com?
- Would you book again with seascanner.com?
- Comments about the service of seascanner.com
- Very pleased no hassle with seascanner. Liked that I could see and choose my cabin and deck level.