Baltic Sea Cruise with Mein Schiff 4
5 days from/to Kiel, departure 05/09/2023
- Date: Tue 05/09/23
- Port: Kiel / Germany
- Depart: 17:00
- Date: Wed 06/09/23
- Port: At Sea
- Date: Thu 07/09/23
- Port: Gdynia (Gdansk) / Poland
- Arrive: 07:00
- Depart: 18:00
- Date: Fri 08/09/23
- Port: Visby (Gotland) / Sweden
- Arrive: 08:00
- Depart: 17:00
- Date: Sat 09/09/23
- Port: At Sea
- Date: Sun 10/09/23
- Port: Kiel / Germany
- Arrive: 06:30
Traveled Distance: 1,721.20 km/929.37 nm
Itinerary may be subject to change at any time.
TUI Cruises has already many included services in the cruise price:
- Food: In selected restaurants and bars
- Beverages: A big variety of drinks in all bars and lounges with soft drinks, beer, sparkling wine, a selection of wine, cocktails & long drinks, spirits, coffee and much more. Beverages of the minibar are included when booking a suite/junior suite.
- Sport: Access to the SPA & Meer area and sauna
- Tips are not expected by the crew.
Available for a surcharge: specialty dining, shore excursions, wellness treatments, champagne and premium wine.
Important information for this voyage (Update: 10th May 2023):
- COVID-19 vaccination or testing prior departure: Currently, there is no obligation to provide proof of a vaccination, recovery from COVID-19 or testing. In addition, please also urgently check the individual country-specific requirements, which may differ from the cruise lines' guideline, before starting your trip.
- Possibly additional COVID-19 during the voyage: If additional tests are required for unvaccinated persons, these will be at your own expense (approx. 25 € per test).
- Shore excursions: At the moment, individual shore excursions are allowed, but this may change at short notice depending on the situation in the destinations and the regulations by the local authorities.
- Mouth and nose protection: Currently, masks are not mandatory on board, subject to change on board. However, the authorities reserve the right to order the wearing of a mouth-nose protection on board at short notice.
- Recommendation: Pandemic-related changes of hygiene, test, vaccination or entry requirements may occur shortly prior departure. Some countries require an online registration prior entry, the time limits and regulations vary. We recommend to check the current regulations for travelers and returnees in time prior departure.
TUI Cruises shore excursions: Please note that the shore excursions are operated by local agencies. Most of the shore excursions take place in German. Depending on the destination and the guide it is possible that the shore excursions take place in English. The shore excursion team aboard is glad to give you further information.
Please note that the main onboard language is German, and that there is no special program for English speaking guests.
- Price pp. €
- Wellness incl.
- Outside Comfort
- Balcony Comfort
- Junior Suite w/ Balcony
- Suite w/ Balcony
Included in Cruise Price
Included in the cruise price:
- All meals on board
- All tips on board
- Baggage transport on embarkation and debarkation
- Entertainment program on board
- Softdrinks, beer, sparkling wine and a selection of wine, cocktails, longdrinks and spirits
- Specialty coffees and teas
- Taxes and port charges
- Use of most onboard facilities
Not included benefits
|Dresden, Duesseldorf, Cologne, Leipzig||€190|
Toddlers at the age of 6 months up to 2 years travel free of charge and need their own seat. Please note that you have to bring your own baby seat with you. Children between 2 and 14 years pay half the bus price.
|Rail & Cruise FLEX 1st Class||€285|
|Rail & Cruise FLEX 2nd Class, Rail & Cruise SAVER 1st Class||€185|
|Rail & Cruise SAVER 2nd Class||€115|
- Seascanner Rail & Cruise SAVER: Save on your ticket price and determine your train connection in 1st or 2nd class independently (no rebooking/cancellation possible). There is no train commitment for local trains, but the journey must be completed by 10:00 AM the following day. Choose according to your wishes between 1st and 2nd class.
- Seascanner Rail & Cruise FLEX: Benefit from more flexibility - 1st or 2nd class train connection can be changed within the validity period for a service fee, provided the route and product class are maintained. Please note that when redeeming, you must commit to a day of travel (one day before departure or on the day of departure itself or on the day of return or one day after return). On this selected day, you are flexible in using the trains on the selected route.
The Rail & Cruise tickets include a free seat reservation and the City Ticket (for connections of 100 km or more with sections in the product class ICE, IC/EC) and are valid on Deutsche Bahn (DB) routes on all scheduled regular trains (including ICE, IC and EC). The BahnCard discount cannot be applied. When accompanied by parents/grandparents, children (up to and including 14 years of age) travel free of charge on DB routes in 1st and 2nd class.
You will receive a voucher code. As soon as the Deutsche Bahn has published the corresponding timetable period, you can use your voucher on kreuzfahrtberater.bahnanreise.de and book the train ticket. Please note that seat reservations can be made a maximum of 6 months in advance.
For more information, please visit http://www.kreuzfahrtberater.de/deutsche-bahn.
"Parken & Meer"
|Outdoor parking lot||€95|
|Indoor parking lot||€135|
- Information regarding the parking lot: Provision of a fenced and guarded parking lot near the port including transfer from the parking lot to the ship and back. Payment on arrival at the parking lot on site in cash or with EC card.
Directions: You will receive all details as well as exact directions to your parking space approximately 14 days before your trip begins.
- Pricing and vehicle: Price per vehicle, for the entire duration of the cruise including transfers. Motorhome surcharge depending on size 50-90 € per vehicle (only outdoor parking), electricity connection for 35 € per vehicle for up to 18 days cruise can be added.
- Shuttle transfer for repositionings for 60 € per person (Warnemuende/Hamburg) or 90 € per person (Bremerhaven) + parking lot rent.
- Vehicle transfer for repositionings for 215 € per vehicle (Hamburg/Warnemuende) or 275 € per vehicle (Bremerhaven) + parking lot rent.
- Cancellation fees: Cancellation free of charge up to 11 AM on the day of arrival, after that 25 % of the setting price + 15 € handling fee.
General information about the flight packages via TUI Cruises: By booking the flight package you will receive a Rail & Fly ticket free of charge for a second class train ride in Germany to and from the airport (except for bookings in the PUR rate). For a surcharge of 38 € per person and route there is a possible upgrade to first class. Guests flying business class do not need to pay a surcharge. Not valid for cruises starting or ending in Germany.