Australia Cruise with Carnival Luminosa
3 days from/to Brisbane, departure 01/12/2022 (20221201LM03)
- Date: Thu 01/12/22
- Port: Brisbane / Australia
- Depart: 16:00
- Date: Fri 02/12/22
- Port: At Sea
- Date: Sat 03/12/22
- Port: At Sea
- Date: Sun 04/12/22
- Port: Brisbane / Australia
- Arrive: 08:00
Itinerary may be subject to change at any time.
Important infomation for this voyage (Update: 22nd November 2022):
- COVID-19 vaccination:
- On cruises up to 15 nights a vaccination against COVID-19 is not mandatory anymore. A complete vaccination is nevertheless recommendd for guests from 5 years or older.
- On cruises from 16 nights all guests from 18 years and older have to be vaccinated two times against COVID-19. Has the second vaccination been done more than six months ago, a booster vaccination is mandatory.
- On cruises from/to Australia a complete vaccination against COVID-19 for all guests from 12 years or older is mandatory. A booster vaccination is not mandatory at the moment but recommended.
- On cruises to Cartagena (Columbia) and Grand Turk non-vaccinated guests from 18 years or older are not allowed to go ashore.
- Please note that for the embarkation to the USA a complete vaccination against COVID-19 is mandatory.
- Test regulations:
- On cruises up to 15 nights a COVID-test is not mandatory for vaccinated or non-vaccinated guests. A test three days prior to the cruise is nevertheless recommended for guests from 5 years or older.
- For cruise from 16 nights all guests from 5 years or older have to show an official, max. three negative PCR or Antigent-test.
- On cruises from/to Australia all guests from 2 years or older have to show an PRC-test which has to be done max. 48 hours prior to departure or an Antigen-test which has to be done max. 24 hours prior to departure.
- Before the cruise:
- Please complete your online check-in from 14 days prior to departure.
- If a vaccination/test is mandatory for your cruise, Carnival recommends that you upload the necessary documents via „VeriFLY“ (available at the App Store/Google Play Store).
- Cruises from/to Australia: Please fill in your online vaccination survey directly after the final booking (for cruises in 2022). Additionally, please fill out a health questionnaire from 72h prior to departure. All guests who are going to the South-Pacific/New Caledona (ports Nouma or Lifou) will need an insurance for travelling abroad including COVID-19 protection. It has to be shown at embarkation. If you do not have this insurance, boarding the ship might be denied.
- Mouth and nose protection
- Wearing a mask is recommended for interior rooms and might be mandatory for cruises from 16 nights.
- On cruises from/to Australia the mouth and nose protection is mandatory in interior rooms, during shore excursions, during embarkation and disembarkation and while travelling in tender boats. This regulation applies to cruise from/to Australia until 31.12.2022.
Re-entry into Germany: When entering Germany from abroad, all travelers aged 12 years and older have no longer an obligation to furnish proof of negative testing based on the Ordinance on Coronavirus Entry Regulations since 1st June 2022. After a stay in a foreign virus-variant area within the last 10 days before return, a special registration, verification and quarantine obligation must be observed. Please kindly check the current regulations prior your trip.
Recommendation: Pandemic-related changes of hygine, test, vaccination or entry requirements may occur shortly prior departure. We recommend to check the current regulations for travelers and returnees in time prior departure.
- Price pp. €
Included in Cruise Price
Included in the cruise price:
- All meals on board
- Baggage transport on embarkation and debarkation
- Cabin service available all day
- Entertainment program on board
- Some beverages (water, ice tea, lemonade and coffee)
- Taxes and port charges
- Use of most onboard facilities
Not included benefits
Information on the airport transfer: The displayed prices are the basic prices. The current price will be requested on a daily basis and as a subject to change and availability.
Journey from/to port via seascanner.com
We will be happy to provide you with an individual flight offer 10 months before your return trip to suit your requirements. Your advantages:
- Seat reservations possible, fees on request
- Pre or post cruise program possible
- Higher booking classes possibles
Please kindly inform us about your desired flight days as well as your preferred airport within your request. We will be happy to complete the flight offer with a transfer and/or a hotel stay for you.