Baltic Sea Cruise with AIDAdiva
5 days from/to Warnemünde, departure 13/05/2023
- Date: Sat 13/05/23
- Port: Warnemünde / Germany
- Depart: 18:00
- Date: Sun 14/05/23
- Port: At Sea
- Date: Mon 15/05/23
- Port: Stockholm / Sweden
- Arrive: 10:00
- Depart: 17:00
- Date: Tue 16/05/23
- Port: Visby (Gotland) / Sweden
- Arrive: 08:00
- Depart: 16:00
- Date: Wed 17/05/23
- Port: Copenhagen / Denmark
- Arrive: 13:00
- Depart: 21:00
- Date: Thu 18/05/23
- Port: Warnemünde / Germany
- Arrive: 08:00
Traveled Distance: 1,906.25 km/1,029.29 nm
Itinerary may be subject to change at any time.
Important information for this voyage (Update: 9th March 2023):
- Entry requirements: Among others Barbados (from 72 hours and up to 24 hours prior entry, not required for guests with a AIDA flight package via the airport Bridgetown), Dominican Republic (from 3 weeks prior departure, not required by guests with a AIDA flight package via the airport La Romana).
- Web check-in & health questionnaire: Please complete the web check-in at latest 3 days prior departure on time on aida.de/login, additionally the printed health questionnaire that can be found in your AIDA tickets is required upon embarkation. For cruises from/to Northern Germany, please reserve your check-in time until 3 days prior departure and start your embarkation only within this time frame.
- Embarkation requirements (all voyages): Currently, no mandatory COVID-19 testing or vaccinations are required.
- Shore excursions: Currently, individual shore leave is allowed again. Please note that the conditions and official decisions on site are a subject to very short-term changes - if there are any restrictions, AIDA Cruises will inform you online in the Vacation Compass or during your trip.
- Mouth and nose protection: The wearing of a medical mouth-nose protection is not mandatory on board, subject to necessary changes on board. To protect your health, it is still recommended to wear a medical mouth-nose protection during the journey and in the indoor areas on board. Please inform yourself in advance about the currently applicable regulations when traveling by public transport, the same applies to the respective countries of travel.
- Re-entry into Germany: When entering Germany from abroad, all travelers aged 12 years and older have no longer an obligation to furnish proof of negative testing based on the
Ordinance on Coronavirus Entry Regulations since 1st June 2022. After a stay in a foreign virus-variant area within the last 10 days before return, a special test and quarantine obligation must be observed. Please kindly check the current regulations prior your trip.
- Recommendation: Pandemic-related changes of hygiene, test, vaccination or entry requirements may occur shortly prior departure. Some countries require an online registration prior entry, the time limits and regulations vary. We recommend to check the current regulations for travelers and returnees in time prior departure.
Please note that the main onboard language is German, and that there is no special program for English speaking guests.
- Price pp. €
- You save
- Best price Inside
- Best price Outside
- 8 %
- Junior Suite w/ Balcony
- 3 %
- Suite w/ Balcony
- 3 %
Teenagers: at departure younger than 25
Included in Cruise Price
Included in the cruise price:
- All meals on board
- All tips on board
- Baggage transport on embarkation and debarkation
- Entertainment program on board
- Table drinks (wine, beer, soft drinks)
- Taxes and port charges
- Use of most onboard facilities
Not included benefits
| Rail & Cruise FLEX 1st Class||€285|
| Rail & Cruise FLEX 2nd Class, Rail & Cruise SAVER 1st Class||€185|
| Rail & Cruise SAVER 2nd Class||€115|
- Seascanner Rail & Cruise SAVER: Save on your ticket price and determine your train connection in 1st or 2nd class independently (no rebooking/cancellation possible). There is no train commitment for local trains, but the journey must be completed by 10:00 AM the following day. Choose according to your wishes between 1st and 2nd class.
- Seascanner Rail & Cruise FLEX: Benefit from more flexibility - 1st or 2nd class train connection can be changed within the validity period for a service fee, provided the route and product class are maintained. Please note that when redeeming, you must commit to a day of travel (one day before departure or on the day of departure itself or on the day of return or one day after return). On this selected day, you are flexible in using the trains on the selected route.
The Rail & Cruise tickets include a free seat reservation and the City Ticket (for connections of 100 km or more with sections in the product class ICE, IC/EC) and are valid on Deutsche Bahn (DB) routes on all scheduled regular trains (including ICE, IC and EC). The BahnCard discount cannot be applied. When accompanied by parents/grandparents, children (up to and including 14 years of age) travel free of charge on DB routes in 1st and 2nd class.
You will receive a voucher code. As soon as the Deutsche Bahn has published the corresponding timetable period, you can use your voucher on kreuzfahrtberater.bahnanreise.de and book the train ticket. Please note that seat reservations can be made a maximum of 6 months in advance.
For more information, please visit http://www.kreuzfahrtberater.de/deutsche-bahn.
"Parken & Meer"
|Outdoor parking lot||€85|
|Indoor parking lot||€125|
- Information regarding the parking lot: Provision of a fenced and guarded parking lot near the port including transfer from the parking lot to the ship and back. Payment on arrival at the parking lot on site in cash or with EC card.
Directions: You will receive all details as well as exact directions to your parking space approximately 14 days before your trip begins.
- Pricing and vehicle: Price per vehicle, for the entire duration of the cruise including transfers. Motorhome surcharge depending on size 50-90 € per vehicle (only outdoor parking), electricity connection for 35 € per vehicle for up to 18 days cruise can be added.
- Shuttle transfer for repositionings for 60 € per person (Kiel/Hamburg) or 90 € per person (Bremerhaven) + parking lot rent.
- Vehicle transfer for repositionings for 215 € per vehicle (Kiel/Hamburg) or 275 € per vehicle (Bremerhaven) + parking lot rent.
- Cancellation fees: Cancellation free of charge up to 11 AM on the day of arrival, after that 25 % of the setting price + 15 € handling fee.
| Duesseldorf, Munich||€480|
The flight package for all Premium rate bookings includes, in addition to the flights and local transfers, the 2nd class Rail&Fly ticket to your international flight throughout Germany (not valid for voyages from/to Germany, cannot be used for departure and destination stations in the same DB transport network). For bookings in the VARIO rate, the Rail&Fly ticket can be added for an extra charge.
Conveniently book the FlixBus to your departure port and back from 6 months before the departure of your voyage.
- Luggage: 1 suitcase with max. 20 kg (80 x 50 x 30 cm) + 1 hand luggage with max. 7 kg (42 x 30 x 18 cm), additional luggage can be booked at a fee
- The busses are equipped with free wi-fi (up to 150 MB per guest), one socket per double seating space as well as air-conditioning.
- Cold drinks and snacks at a charge available
The transfer from the FlixBus stop <-> ship is included when booking the bus trip via AIDA Cruises and only when the FlixBus stop is located at the train main station. More information about the bus travel as well as the individual booking itself can be found on MyAIDA.