Baltic Sea Cruise with Rotterdam
5 days from Rotterdam to Amsterdam, departure 19/04/2023
- Date: Wed 19/04/23
- Port: Rotterdam / Netherlands
- Depart: 17:00
- Date: Thu 20/04/23
- Port: At Sea
- Date: Fri 21/04/23
- Port: Oslo / Norway
- Arrive: 07:00
- Depart: 16:00
- Date: Sat 22/04/23
- Port: Copenhagen / Denmark
- Arrive: 09:00
- Depart: 18:00
- Date: Sun 23/04/23
- Port: At Sea
- Date: Mon 24/04/23
- Port: Amsterdam / Netherlands
- Arrive: 07:00
Traveled Distance: 2,641.08 km/1,426.07 nm
Itinerary may be subject to change at any time.
Important information for this voyage (Update: 1st December 2022):
- Web Check-in, time slot & Health questionnaire: Please fill in the health questionnaire max. 72 hours prior embarkation. This is obligatory to give proof of the vaccination and for checking in. The easiest way is via the navigator app. For entering Hawaii please register here.
- COVID-19 vaccination: It is recommended to be fully vaccinted to go on a cruise. But unvaccinated guests are also welcome on board again, but mainly need to do a test before embarkation (please see below). Vaccinated guests need to show proof of their vaccination prior embarkation. For cruises above 16 days all guests (5 years and older) need to be vaccinated or request an exception. For cruises to Canada all guests 12 years and above need to be fully vaccinated. All guests 18 years and above need to have a booster vaccination if their last dose is older than 5 months. For cruises to Australia all guests 12 years and above need to be fully vaccinated. Children below 12 years don't need to be vaccinated. Above 18 year olds need a booster vaccination if the last dose is older than 5 months.
- Antigen rapid test before embarkation: Vaccinated guests don't need a negative test result for the most below 15 days cruises. Unvaccinated guests need to show proof of a negative antigen test result not older than 3 days at embarkation. This is not valid for countries with different regulations, such as Greece, Australia and Canada. For cruises above 16 nights all guests need to whoe proof of a negative antigen test result not older than 3 days. Holland America Line recommends to inform yourself on their website in the area 'TravelWell' about the newest regulations and to give information about how you will send the test results. For cruises to Canada all guests 5 years and older need to show proof of a negative PCR test not older than 72 hours or a negative antigen rapid test not older than 48 hours. For cruises to Australia all guests 5 years and older need to show proof of a negative PCR test not older than 72 hours or a negative antigen rapid test not older than 24 hours.
- Mouth and nose protection: At the moment, there is no obligation to wear a mask on board, but there is a recommendation. Masks are required on the ship indoors on Alaska cruises that sail between Whittier to Vancouver and on buses/trains on Cruisetours. Subject to necessary changes on board.
- Re-entry into Germany: When entering Germany from abroad, all travelers aged 12 years and older have no longer an obligation to furnish proof of negative testing based on the
Ordinance on Coronavirus Entry Regulations since 1st June 2022. After a stay in a foreign virus-variant area within the last 10 days before return, a special registration, verification and quarantine obligation must be observed. Please kindly check the current regulations prior your trip.
- Recommendation: Pandemic-related changes of hygiene, test, vaccination or entry requirements may occur shortly prior departure. We recommend to check the current regulations for travelers and returnees in time prior departure.
Please note: As a travel agency based in Germany, we are only allowed to book this cruise for you if you can provide an address in any EU country, in Switzerland or in Norway. If you do not have such an address, please contact your local travel agency.
- Price pp. €
Included in Cruise Price
Included in the cruise price:
- All meals on board
- Baggage transport on embarkation and debarkation
- Cabin service available all day
- Entertainment program on board
- Fruit baskets in the cabin
- Insolvency insurance for tour operator
- Some beverages (water, ice tea, lemonade and coffee)
- Taxes and port charges
- Use of most onboard facilities
Not included benefits
We will be happy to provide you with an individual flight offer 10 months before your return trip to suit your requirements. Your advantages:
- Seat reservations possible, fees on request
- Pre or post cruise program possible
- Higher booking classes possibles
Please kindly inform us about your desired flight days as well as your preferred airport within your request. We will be happy to complete the flight offer with a transfer and/or a hotel stay for you.