Danube Cruise with DCS Amethyst from DCS Touristik
6 days from/to Passau, departure 19/03/2023
A Danube river cruise is one of the most varied and diverse cruises for curious explorers. Get inspired by the beautiful landscape, the different cultures and amazing cities at the river banks of Danube.
- Date: Sun 19/03/23
- Port: Hotel Stay
- Date: Mon 20/03/23
- Port: Passau / Germany
- Depart: 16:00
- Date: Tue 21/03/23
- Port: Vienna / Austria
- Arrive: 12:00
- Depart: 18:00
- Date: Wed 22/03/23
- Port: Budapest / Hungary
- Arrive: 09:30
- Depart: 21:00
- Date: Thu 23/03/23
- Port: Bratislava / Slovakia
- Arrive: 13:00
- Depart: 16:30
- Date: Fri 24/03/23
- Port: Wachau (port will be announced at short notice) / Austria
- Arrive: 08:00
- Depart: 13:30
- Date: Sat 25/03/23
- Port: Passau / Germany
- Arrive: 10:00
Traveled Distance: 1,146.82 km/619.23 nm
Itinerary may be subject to change at any time.
Important information for this voyage (Update: 4th January 2023):
- Web Check in, time slots and health questionnaire: All passengers will be asked to give information about their travel fitness. The questionnaire needs to be signed and shown at embarkation.
- COVID vaccination needed: Since 1st January 2023 the 2G rule is cancelled. At some destinations you may need additional documents or evidences. You are asked to inform yourself about the actual regulations in the destination.
- Mouth and nose protection: There is no need to wear a mouth and nose protection anymore. You are asked to bring enough FFP2 masks for the public transports in the destinations. Subject to necessary changes on board. All participants on booked shore excursions will be informed about wearing a medical mask in the bus.
- Re-entry into Germany: When entering Germany from abroad, all travelers aged 12 years and older have no longer an obligation to furnish proof of negative testing based on the Ordinance on Coronavirus Entry Regulations since 1st June 2022. After a stay in a foreign virus-variant area within the last 10 days before return, a special registration, verification and quarantine obligation must be observed. Please kindly check the current regulations prior your trip.
- Recommendation: Pandemic-related changes of hygiene, test, vaccination or entry requirements may occur shortly prior departure. Some countries require an online registration prior entry, the time limits and regulations vary. We recommend checking the current regulations for travelers and returnees in time prior departure.
Please note that the main onboard languages are English and German, and that there is no special program for English speaking guests.
- Price pp. €
- You save
- 33 %
- 39 %
- 37 %
If you book before 31/03/2023, you receive an early booking rebate from €100.00 (already included in the shown prices).
Included in Cruise Price
Included in the cruise price:
- All meals on board
- Baggage transport on embarkation and debarkation
- Breakfast in the hotel
- coffee & tea in the afternoon
- Described Hotel stays
- Described selected excursions
- Entertainment program on board
- Taxes and port charges
- Use of most onboard facilities
- Welcome and farewell cocktail
Not included benefits
|Outdoor parking lot||€75|
- Information regarding the parking lot: Provision of a fenced and guarded parking lot near the port including transfer from the parking lot to the ship and back. Payment on arrival at the parking lot on site in cash or with EC card.
Directions: You will receive all details as well as exact directions to your parking space approximately 14 days before your trip begins.
- Pricing and vehicle: Price per vehicle, for the entire duration of the cruise including transfers. Motorhome surcharge depending on size 20 € per vehicle (only outdoor parking).
- Cancellation fees: Cancellation free of charge up to 24 hours before departure, from 24 hours before departure 50 % service fee. In case of no-show or no cancellation 100 % of the parking lot price.