Baltic Sea Cruise with Mein Schiff 6
10 days from/to Kiel, departure 08/05/2023
- Date: Mon 08/05/23
- Port: Kiel / Germany
- Depart: 17:00
- Date: Tue 09/05/23
- Port: At Sea
- Date: Wed 10/05/23
- Port: Gdynia (Gdansk) / Poland
- Arrive: 07:00
- Depart: 18:00
- Date: Thu 11/05/23
- Port: Visby (Gotland) / Sweden
- Arrive: 08:00
- Depart: 17:00
- Date: Fri 12/05/23
- Port: Riga / Latvia
- Arrive: 08:30
- Depart: 19:30
- Date: Sat 13/05/23
- Port: At Sea
- Date: Sun 14/05/23
- Port: Tallinn / Estonia
- Arrive: 09:00
- Depart: 23:59
- Date: Mon 15/05/23
- Port: Helsinki / Finland
- Arrive: 07:30
- Depart: 17:00
- Date: Tue 16/05/23
- Port: Stockholm / Sweden
- Arrive: 08:30
- Depart: 17:30
- Date: Wed 17/05/23
- Port: At Sea
- Date: Thu 18/05/23
- Port: Kiel / Germany
- Arrive: 06:30
Traveled Distance: 3,512.53 km/1,896.62 nm
Itinerary may be subject to change at any time.
TUI Cruises has already many included services in the cruise price:
- Food: In selected restaurants and bars
- Beverages: A big variety of drinks in all bars and lounges with soft drinks, beer, sparkling wine, a selection of wine, cocktails & long drinks, spirits, coffee and much more. Beverages of the minibar are included when booking a suite/junior suite.
- Sport: Access to the SPA & Meer area and sauna
- Tips are not expected by the crew.
Available for a surcharge: specialty dining, shore excursions, wellness treatments, champagne and premium wine.
Important information for this voyage (Update: 15th March 2023):
- Entry registrations: E.g. Singapore (from 3 days on prior each entry), Dominican Republic (not required for guests with a booked TUI Cruises flight to La Romana), Barbados (not required for guests with a booked TUI Cruises flight to Bridgetown), Japan.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination protection required (Asia + Transatlantic voyages Caribbean <-> Europe): All guests 12 years and older (Asia) or 18 years and older (Transatlantic) need a COVID-19 vaccination proof (= double vaccination with at least 14 full days interval before travel start; recovery + vaccination with validity from the day of vaccination; vaccination + recovery from the 29th day after the positive test). For Asia voyages, a recovery is only accepted in conjunction with a single Johnson & Johnson vaccination; all other vaccines must also have been given with a recovery twice. The recovery status is not recognized in Japan, so vaccination-only travel is accepted. Accepted vaccines are Comirnaty/BioNtech/Pfizer, Spikevax/Moderna, COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen/Johnson & Johnson, Vaxzevria from AstraZeneca, Novavax, Covaxin/BBV152 (Bharat Biotech), Covilo (Sinopharm) and CoronaVac (Sinovac); cross-vaccination is also possible according to RKI. The complete vaccination status must be presented by means of the COVID certificate of the EU and must be carried on the entire trip.
- COVID-19 tests prior departure mandatory (Asia + unvaccinated guests Central America): All guests 4 years of age and older require a certified rapid antigen test (max. 24 hours prior to departure for Singapore; max. 24 hours prior to entry for Hong Kong -> proof must be in English and kept for 90 days; same-day test for Central America -> guests with a recovery are considered vaccinated only with a single Johnson & Johnson vaccination; for stopovers/pre-stays max. 24 hours before cruise check-in).
- Possibly additional COVID-19 during the voyage (all cruises): If additional tests are required for unvaccinated additional, these will be at your own expense (approx. 25 € per test). Guests without a triple vaccination must take an additional antigen test on board free of charge before entering Japan.
- Shore excursions: At the moment, individual shore excursions are allowed, but this may change at short notice depending on the situation in the destinations and the regulations by the local authorities.
- Mouth and nose protection: In parts of Asia, it is still mandatory to wear a mouth-nose protection in public areas and while on public transport and cabs. Currently, masks are not mandatory on board, subject to change on board. However, the authorities reserve the right to order the wearing of a mouth-nose protection on board at short notice.
- Re-entry into Germany: When entering Germany from abroad, all travelers aged 12 years and older have no longer an obligation to furnish proof of negative testing based on the
Ordinance on Coronavirus Entry Regulations since 1st June 2022. After a stay in a foreign virus-variant area within the last 10 days before return, a special test and quarantine obligation must be observed. Please kindly check the current regulations prior your trip.
- Recommendation: Pandemic-related changes of hygiene, test, vaccination or entry requirements may occur shortly prior departure. Some countries require an online registration prior entry, the time limits and regulations vary. We recommend to check the current regulations for travelers and returnees in time prior departure.
TUI Cruises shore excursions: Please note that the shore excursions are operated by local agencies. Most of the shore excursions take place in German. Depending on the destination and the guide it is possible that the shore excursions take place in English. The shore excursion team aboard is glad to give you further information.
Please note that the main onboard language is German, and that there is no special program for English speaking guests.
- Price pp. €
- Balcony Comfort
- Outside Comfort
- Junior Suite w/ Balcony
Included in Cruise Price
Included in the cruise price:
- All meals on board
- All tips on board
- Baggage transport on embarkation and debarkation
- Entertainment program on board
- Softdrinks, beer, sparkling wine and a selection of wine, cocktails, longdrinks and spirits
- Specialty coffees and teas
- Taxes and port charges
- Use of most onboard facilities
Not included benefits
| Dresden, Duesseldorf, Cologne, Leipzig||€190|
Toddlers at the age of 6 months up to 2 years travel free of charge and need their own seat. Please note that you have to bring your own baby seat with you. Children between 2 and 14 years pay half the bus price.
| Rail & Cruise FLEX 1st Class||€285|
| Rail & Cruise FLEX 2nd Class, Rail & Cruise SAVER 1st Class||€185|
| Rail & Cruise SAVER 2nd Class||€115|
- Seascanner Rail & Cruise SAVER: Save on your ticket price and determine your train connection in 1st or 2nd class independently (no rebooking/cancellation possible). There is no train commitment for local trains, but the journey must be completed by 10:00 AM the following day. Choose according to your wishes between 1st and 2nd class.
- Seascanner Rail & Cruise FLEX: Benefit from more flexibility - 1st or 2nd class train connection can be changed within the validity period for a service fee, provided the route and product class are maintained. Please note that when redeeming, you must commit to a day of travel (one day before departure or on the day of departure itself or on the day of return or one day after return). On this selected day, you are flexible in using the trains on the selected route.
The Rail & Cruise tickets include a free seat reservation and the City Ticket (for connections of 100 km or more with sections in the product class ICE, IC/EC) and are valid on Deutsche Bahn (DB) routes on all scheduled regular trains (including ICE, IC and EC). The BahnCard discount cannot be applied. When accompanied by parents/grandparents, children (up to and including 14 years of age) travel free of charge on DB routes in 1st and 2nd class.
You will receive a voucher code. As soon as the Deutsche Bahn has published the corresponding timetable period, you can use your voucher on kreuzfahrtberater.bahnanreise.de and book the train ticket. Please note that seat reservations can be made a maximum of 6 months in advance.
For more information, please visit http://www.kreuzfahrtberater.de/deutsche-bahn.
"Parken & Meer"
|Outdoor parking lot||€139|
|Indoor parking lot||€179|
- Information regarding the parking lot: Provision of a fenced and guarded parking lot near the port including transfer from the parking lot to the ship and back. Payment on arrival at the parking lot on site in cash or with EC card.
Directions: You will receive all details as well as exact directions to your parking space approximately 14 days before your trip begins.
- Pricing and vehicle: Price per vehicle, for the entire duration of the cruise including transfers. Motorhome surcharge depending on size 50-90 € per vehicle (only outdoor parking), electricity connection for 35 € per vehicle for up to 18 days cruise can be added.
- Shuttle transfer for repositionings for 60 € per person (Warnemuende/Hamburg) or 90 € per person (Bremerhaven) + parking lot rent.
- Vehicle transfer for repositionings for 215 € per vehicle (Hamburg/Warnemuende) or 275 € per vehicle (Bremerhaven) + parking lot rent.
- Cancellation fees: Cancellation free of charge up to 11 AM on the day of arrival, after that 25 % of the setting price + 15 € handling fee.
| Munich, Stuttgart|
Latest flight arrival: 08:20 h
Earliest flight departure: 17:50 h
Latest flight arrival: 10:15 h
Earliest flight departure: 15:40 h
Latest flight arrival: 09:05 h
Earliest flight departure: 15:15 h
General information about the flight packages via TUI Cruises: By booking the flight package you will receive a Rail & Fly ticket free of charge for a second class train ride in Germany to and from the airport (except for bookings in the PUR rate). For a surcharge of 38 € per person and route there is a possible upgrade to first class. Guests flying business class do not need to pay a surcharge. Not valid for cruises starting or ending in Germany.