Japan & South Korea with Diamond Princess
5 days from/to Yokohama, departure 05/07/2023 (M325)
- Date: Wed 05/07/23
- Port: Yokohama / Japan
- Depart: 17:00
- Date: Thu 06/07/23
- Port: At Sea
- Date: Fri 07/07/23
- Port: Seogwipo / South Korea
- Arrive: 13:00
- Depart: 21:00
- Date: Sat 08/07/23
- Port: Nagasaki / Japan
- Arrive: 09:00
- Depart: 16:00
- Date: Sun 09/07/23
- Port: At Sea
- Date: Mon 10/07/23
- Port: Yokohama / Japan
- Arrive: 06:30
Traveled Distance: 3,525.79 km/1,903.78 nm
Itinerary may be subject to change at any time.
Important information for your voyage Update: 19th April 2023):
- Embarkation requirements: Currently, there are no longer any vaccination or testing requirements for most cruises of Princess Cruises. However, some cruises with Australia, Colombia or Japan still have certain vaccination and testing requirements (viewable here). In addition, before starting your trip, please also check the individual country-specific requirements, which may be different from the guideline of the cruise line and in case of non-fulfillment the embarkation may be denied.
- Recommendation: Pandemic-related changes of hygiene, test, vaccination or entry requirements may occur shortly prior departure. We recommend to check the current regulations for travelers and returnees in time prior departure.
Required documents by Princess Cruises: A passport is mandatory on all voyages, regardless of the destination. The passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the end of the trip.
- Price pp. €
- Best price Inside
- Best price Outside
- Outside Comfort
- Junior Suite w/ Balcony
- Suite w/ Balcony
Included in Cruise Price
Included in the cruise price:
- All meals on board
- Baggage transport on embarkation and debarkation
- Entertainment program on board
- Some beverages (water, ice tea, lemonade and coffee)
- Stateroom service available all day
- Taxes and port charges
- Use of most onboard facilities
Not included benefits
|Rail&Fly Airport in Germany/Basel/Salzburg 2nd Class||€75|
|Rail&Fly Airport Brussels 2nd Class||€90|
|Rail&Fly Airport Amsterdam/Zurich 2nd Class||€100|
|Rail&Fly Airport Vienna 2nd Class||€115|
|Rail&Fly Airport in Germany/Basel/Salzburg 1st Class||€130|
|Rail&Fly Airport Brussels 1st Class||€155|
|Rail&Fly Airport Amsterdam/Zurich 1st Class||€175|
|Rail&Fly Airport Vienna 1st Class||€190|
- Seascanner Rail&Fly: Choose your travel connection to/from the airport in 1st and 2nd class without a fixed commitment to a certain train connection. Please note that when redeeming, you must commit to one day of travel/one day before departure or on the day of departure itself or on the day of return or one day after return. On this chosen day you are flexible in using the trains on the chosen route.
Seat reservation in 1st class is included. A BahnCard discount cannot be applied. Accompanied by parents/grandparents, children (up to and including 14 years) travel free of charge in 1st and 2nd class on Deutsche Bahn (DB) routes (airports Amsterdam AMS, Zurich ZRH, Brussels BRU, Vienna VIE for an additional charge on request). This offer can only be used in connection with an international flight.
You will receive a voucher code. As soon as the Deutsche Bahn has published the corresponding timetable period, you can use your voucher on kreuzfahrtberater.bahnanreise.de and book the train ticket. Please note that seat reservations can be made a maximum of 6 months in advance.
For more information, please visit http://www.kreuzfahrtberater.de/deutsche-bahn.
Book flights & transfers with your booking: Arrival and departure via flight including transfers from the cruise line. The basic price can be requested upon 11 months prior to departure and is subject to availability. Additionally, the booking of pre- or post-programs can be requested at the cruise line. Please inform us if you are interested.
We will be happy to check the availability and prices of an airport transfer with Princess Cruises for you.