North America West Coast Cruise with Volendam
4 days from/to Vancouver, departure 06/05/2023
- Date: Sat 06/05/23
- Port: Vancouver / Canada
- Depart: 16:00
- Date: Sun 07/05/23
- Port: At Sea
- Date: Mon 08/05/23
- Port: Seattle (WA) / USA
- Arrive: 07:00
- Depart: 17:00
- Date: Tue 09/05/23
- Port: Victoria B.C. / Canada
- Arrive: 08:00
- Depart: 23:00
- Date: Wed 10/05/23
- Port: Vancouver / Canada
- Arrive: 07:00
Traveled Distance: 550.28 km/297.13 nm
Itinerary may be subject to change at any time.
Important information for this voyage (Update: 13th February 2023):
- Web Check-in, time slot & Health questionnaire: Please fill in the health questionnaire max. 72 hours prior embarkation. This is obligatory to give proof of the vaccination and for checking in. The easiest way is via the navigator app.
- COVID-19 vaccination: It is still recommended that all guests travel with up-to-date vaccinations. You will receive detailed information about the regulations that apply to this trip with the travel documents.
- Antigen rapid test: You can find out whether a rapid antigen test is required for embarkation with your travel documents or by using your booking number at this link.
- Mouth and nose protection: Currently there is no obligation to wear a mouth-nose protection on board Holland America Line ships. It is strongly recommended to use the mask when indoors. Subject to any necessary changes on board.
- Re-entry into Germany: When entering Germany from abroad, all travelers aged 12 years and older have no longer an obligation to furnish proof of negative testing based on the
Ordinance on Coronavirus Entry Regulations since 1st June 2022. After a stay in a foreign virus-variant area within the last 10 days before return, a special test and quarantine obligation must be observed. Please kindly check the current regulations prior your trip.
- Recommendation: Pandemic-related changes of hygiene, test, vaccination or entry requirements may occur shortly prior departure. We recommend to check the current regulations for travelers and returnees in time prior departure.
Please note: As a travel agency based in Germany, we are only allowed to book this cruise for you if you can provide an address in any EU country, in Switzerland or in Norway. If you do not have such an address, please contact your local travel agency.
- Price pp. €
- Outside Comfort
- Junior Suite w/ Balcony
- Suite w/ Balcony
Included in Cruise Price
Included in the cruise price:
- All meals on board
- Baggage transport on embarkation and debarkation
- Entertainment program on board
- Fruit baskets in the cabin
- Insolvency insurance for tour operator
- Some beverages (water, ice tea, lemonade and coffee)
- Stateroom service available all day
- Taxes and port charges
- Use of most onboard facilities
Not included benefits
|Rail&Fly Airport in Germany/Basel/Salzburg 2nd Class||€75|
|Rail&Fly Airport Brussels 2nd Class||€90|
|Rail&Fly Airport Amsterdam/Zurich 2nd Class||€100|
|Rail&Fly Airport Vienna 2nd Class||€115|
|Rail&Fly Airport in Germany/Basel/Salzburg 1st Class||€130|
|Rail&Fly Airport Brussels 1st Class||€155|
|Rail&Fly Airport Amsterdam/Zurich 1st Class||€175|
|Rail&Fly Airport Vienna 1st Class||€190|
- Seascanner Rail&Fly: Choose your travel connection to/from the airport in 1st and 2nd class without a fixed commitment to a certain train connection. Please note that when redeeming, you must commit to one day of travel/one day before departure or on the day of departure itself or on the day of return or one day after return. On this chosen day you are flexible in using the trains on the chosen route.
Seat reservation in 1st class is included. A BahnCard discount cannot be applied. Accompanied by parents/grandparents, children (up to and including 14 years) travel free of charge in 1st and 2nd class on Deutsche Bahn (DB) routes (airports Amsterdam AMS, Zurich ZRH, Brussels BRU, Vienna VIE for an additional charge on request). This offer can only be used in connection with an international flight.
You will receive a voucher code. As soon as the Deutsche Bahn has published the corresponding timetable period, you can use your voucher on kreuzfahrtberater.bahnanreise.de and book the train ticket. Please note that seat reservations can be made a maximum of 6 months in advance.
For more information, please visit http://www.kreuzfahrtberater.de/deutsche-bahn.
Book now:: Arrival and departure by flight including transfers via Holland America Line. We can request a flight offer for you at the cruise line from 11 months before departure. For this purpose, please select the flight package within your reservation, we will be happy to get back to you independently. Would you like an additional pre- or post-cruise program or transfers to your selected cruise? Please contact us, we will inform you about possible hotels and prices.
We will be happy to check the availability and prices of an airport transfer with Holland America Line for you.