Danube Cruise with DCS Amethyst from DCS Touristik
5 days from/to Passau, departure 09/10/2022
A Danube river cruise is one of the most varied and diverse cruises for curious explorers. Get inspired by the beautiful landscape, the different cultures and amazing cities at the river banks of Danube.
- Date: Sun 09/10/22
- Port: Passau / Germany
- Depart: 16:00
- Date: Mon 10/10/22
- Port: Vienna / Austria
- Arrive: 12:00
- Depart: 18:00
- Date: Tue 11/10/22
- Port: Budapest / Hungary
- Arrive: 09:30
- Depart: 21:00
- Date: Wed 12/10/22
- Port: Bratislava / Slovakia
- Arrive: 13:00
- Depart: 16:30
- Date: Thu 13/10/22
- Port: Wachau (port will be announced at short notice) / Austria
- Arrive: 08:00
- Depart: 13:30
- Date: Fri 14/10/22
- Port: Passau / Germany
- Arrive: 10:00
Traveled Distance: 1,146.82 km/619.23 nm
Itinerary may be subject to change at any time.
Important information for this voyage for German citizens (Update: 16th June 2022):
Guests from 12 years upwards have to confirm with a certificate at the time of booking that they:
- are fully vaccinated (last dose at least 15 days prior to departure)
- have recovered from COVID-19 (positive PCR-Test at least 28 days, max. 90 days ago)
Children under 12 years are an exception and need a certified PCR-Test (max. 48 hours prior to departure).
This 2G-rule also applies to booking that have already been made.
- Please have with yourself a proof of vaccation for example the printed QR-Code or use the CovPass app of the RKI in Germany. You can find information
To enter in certain countries there will be needed further documents. Before entering these countries, please inform yourself about the actual regulations as well as the regulations for your return:
- Please travel with an abundance of FFP2 masks as they are mandatory for some countries that you travel to.
Antigen-test prior to departure:
- Recovered persons (positive PCR-test at least 28 days ago/ max. 90 days ago) and fully vaccinated guests (last dose at least 15 days prior to departure) have to show proof with an official certificate like the EUR-COVID-19 certificate (paper or digital). Then an antigen-test at embarkation is not necessary. For all further guests a negative antigen-test (max. 24 hours old) is necessary. To show proof is mandatory, otherwise embarkation will be denied at your expense.
- MOuth and nose protection: It is recommended to wear a mask in the following cases: Ways from/to public areas as well as to the cabins and in all areas where social distancing cannot be practised. Subject to necessary changes on board.
- Re-entry into Germany: When entering Germany from abroad, all travelers aged 12 years and older have no longer an obligation to furnish proof of negative testing based on the
Ordinance on Coronavirus Entry Regulations since 1st June 2022. After a stay in a foreign virus-variant area within the last 10 days before return, a special registration, verification and quarantine obligation must be observed. Please kindly check the current regulations prior your trip.
- Recommendation: Pandemic-related changes of hygiene, test, vaccination or entry requirements may occur shortly prior departure. We recommend to check the current regulations for travelers and returnees in time prior departure.
Please note that the main onboard languages are English and German, and that there is no special program for English speaking guests.
- Price pp. €
- You save
- 53 %
- 65 %
- 53 %
If you book before 31/10/2022, you receive an early booking rebate from €100.00 (already included in the shown prices).
Included in Cruise Price
Included in the cruise price:
- All meals on board
- Baggage transport on embarkation and debarkation
- Entertainment program on board
- Specialty coffees and teas
- Taxes and port charges
- Use of most onboard facilities
- Welcome and farewell cocktail
Not included benefits
|DCS Touristik: Flex rate –|
Book your DCS river cruise carefree and relaxed. With the DCS flex rate you will save a free reebooking option up to 30 days prior departure once. You can reebook to any desired equal cruise in 2022 with DCS Amethyst, DCS Amethyst Classic and DCS Alemannia. The contingent is limited per cruise. There must be 100 days between booking and departure and each guest needs to choose the option.
|€39.00 per person|
Parking Globus Group
|Outdoor parking lot||€55|