Australia Cruise with Carnival Splendor
4 days from/to Sydney, departure 05/10/2022 (20221005SL04)
- Date: Wed 05/10/22
- Port: Sydney / Australia
- Depart: 16:00
- Date: Thu 06/10/22
- Port: At Sea
- Date: Fri 07/10/22
- Port: Moreton Island (Queensland) / Australia
- Arrive: 08:00
- Depart: 20:00
- Date: Sat 08/10/22
- Port: At Sea
- Date: Sun 09/10/22
- Port: Sydney / Australia
- Arrive: 06:30
Traveled Distance: 1,932.96 km/1,043.72 nm
Itinerary may be subject to change at any time.
Important infomation for this voyage (Update: 22nd September 2022):
- COVID-19 vaccination necessary:
- You are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if you received the final dose of a vaccination that is allowed by the CDC and you received it at leas 14 days prior to departure and you can show proof.
- For cruises up to 15 nights a vaccination against COVID-19 is not mandatory anymore (exceptions are cruises from/to Australia). If you are not vaccinated there are different test regulations: A booster vaccination is recommended for all guests if the second vaccination has been received long time ago. Guests with cruises that stop in Greece without a booster vaccination are definded as unvaccinated and have to do additional testing on board.
Fully vaccinated guests do not have to show a COVID test at embarkation. Exceptions are cruises with more than 15 nights and cruises with destinations where different regulations apply (see below)
- Unvaccinated guests from 5 years or older have to show a PCR or antigentest (max. 3 days old) at embarkation/li>
- Deviant destination regulations:
- Australia: all guests have to show a PCR or antigentest (max. 72 hours old) at embarkation
- Bermuda: vaccinated guests from 2 years or older and unvaccinated guests between 2 and 11 years have to show an PCR (max. 4 days old) or antigentest (max. 2 days old)
- Greece: all guests from 5 years or older have to show a max. 3 days old PCR or 2 days old antigentest at embarkation. Guests without a booster vaccination will be tested additionally on bord free of charge.
- Canada: all guests from 5 years or older have to show a max. 3 days old PCR or max 2 days old antigentest at embarkation. Unvaccinated guests will be tested during 24 hours on board prior to arrival in Canada free of charge.
- Spain: unvaccinated guests from 12 years or older have to show a max. 3 days old PCR or max. 2 days ol antigentest result, unvaccinated guests between 5 and 11 years have to show a max. 3 days old PCR or antigen test result.
- Cruises from 16 nights upward: all guests from 5 years or older have to show a max. 3 days old PCR or antigen test result.
- Accepted tests:
- In general, the tests certificates from offical test stations are accepted. These can be uploaded via the app "Verifly" before the cruises and be verified.
- Certificate of recovery: guests that have recovered from COVID within 3 months prior to departure, can show proof with a certified official positive test results and who are without symptoms as well as the last positive test was at least 10 days ago do not need any test prior to embarkation (exception are cruises to Australia, Bermuda and Greece).
- Mouth and nose protection: Wearing a mask is highly recommended during embarkation and disembarkation as well as indoors or if social distancing is not possible. Wearing masks can be mandatory in several destination areas. Please adapt to the official rules and restrictions and inform yourself about this. Subject to necessary changes on board.
- Re-entry into Germany: When entering Germany from abroad, all travelers aged 12 years and older have no longer an obligation to furnish proof of negative testing based on the
Ordinance on Coronavirus Entry Regulations since 1st June 2022. After a stay in a foreign virus-variant area within the last 10 days before return, a special registration, verification and quarantine obligation must be observed. Please kindly check the current regulations prior your trip.
- Recommendation: Pandemic-related changes of hygine, test, vaccination or entry requirements may occur shortly prior departure. We recommend to check the current regulations for travelers and returnees in time prior departure.
- Price pp. €
Included in Cruise Price
Included in the cruise price:
- All meals on board
- Baggage transport on embarkation and debarkation
- Cabin service available all day
- Entertainment program on board
- Some beverages (water, ice tea, lemonade and coffee)
- Taxes and port charges
- Use of most onboard facilities
Not included benefits
We will be happy to provide you with an individual flight offer 10 months before your return trip to suit your requirements. Your advantages:
- Seat reservations possible, fees on request
- Pre or post cruise program possible
- Higher booking classes possibles
Please kindly inform us about your desired flight days as well as your preferred airport within your request. We will be happy to complete the flight offer with a transfer and/or a hotel stay for you.