Africa Cruise with Hanseatic nature
11 days from Funchal (Madeira) to Palmeira (Sal Island), departure 21/10/2021 (NAT2123)
- Date: Thu 21/10/21
- Port: Funchal (Madeira) / Portugal
- Depart: 23:59
- Date: Fri 22/10/21
- Port: Porto Santo Island / Portugal
- Arrive: 07:00
- Depart: 13:00
- Date: Sat 23/10/21
- Port: Arrecife (Lanzarote) / Spain
- Arrive: 12:00
- Depart: 18:00
- Date: Sun 24/10/21
- Port: San Sebastian (Gomera) / Spain
- Arrive: 12:00
- Depart: 22:00
- Date: Mon 25/10/21
- Port: At Sea
- Date: Tue 26/10/21
- Port: At Sea
- Date: Wed 27/10/21
- Port: Mindelo (São Vicente) / Cape Verde Islands
- Date: Thu 28/10/21
- Port: Porto Novo (Sao Antao) / Cape Verde Islands
- Date: Fri 29/10/21
- Port: São Felipe (Fogo)* / Cape Verde Islands
- Date: Sat 30/10/21
- Port: Praia (São Tiago) / Cape Verde Islands
- Date: Sun 31/10/21
- Port: Vila do Maio (Maio)* / Cape Verde Islands
- Date: Mon 01/11/21
- Port: Palmeira (Sal Island) / Cape Verde Islands
- Arrive: 07:00
Traveled Distance: 3,118.67 km/1,683.95 nm
* Ship is anchored; Tendering weather permitting.
Itinerary may be subject to change at any time.
Important information for this cruise (Update: 11th October 2021):
- Web check-in, time-slot & health questionnaire: You will need to fill out a health questionnaire and present it upon embarkation. You will also get a time-slot for embarkation with your booking confirmation.
- Mandatory COVID-19 vaccination: Upon embarkation of each guest above 18 years, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination must be presented. Complete vaccination protection is given if the second vaccination (at Johnson & Johnson the first vaccination) is at least 14 full days ago. This period can vary for Johnson & Johnson, depending on the destination (e.g. Norway 21 days, France 28 days); guests with a Johnson & Johnson vaccination are asked to get in contact with us to request the specific details for their selected cruise. The vaccination must be shown in the vaccination certificate as well as in the digital vaccination certificate. The vaccines from BionTech/Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson are approved. Embarkation is not possible without the required proof.
- Possible antigen rapid test prior departure or at the terminal: Exact informations on the detailed test strategies will be sent to you with the travel documents. Maybe some countries have specific rules that exclude fully vaccinated or recovered people from the testing obligation. Additionally, all guests will be tested with an antigen test while embarkation.
- Shore leave: Currently it depends on each destination and the responsible authorities, if individual shore leaves or organized tours by Hapag-Lloyd Cruises are possible. Some countries have other regulations for cruise ships. The permit by the ports is always depending on the current COVID-19 situation and case numbers. As a consequence, shore leave/organized tours can be cancelled at short notice.
- Recommendation: Pandemic-related changes of test, vaccination or entry requirements may occur shortly prior departure. We recommend to check the current regulations for travelers and returnees in time prior departure.
Combination bonus: Combine this cruise with the vorherigen cruise NAT2122 and benefit from a discount at the amount of 300 € per person. Valid for the categories 1-10.
Combination bonus: Combine this cruise with the nachfolgenden cruise NAT2124 and benefit from a benefical price of 2.190 € per person. Subject to change and availability, valid for the categories (Ihre bereits gebuchte Kabine).
Please note that the main onboard language is German, and that there is no special program for English speaking guests.
- Price pp. €
Teenagers: at departure younger than 16
Included in Cruise Price
Included in the cruise price:
- All meals on board
- Baggage transport on embarkation and debarkation
- Bathrobes for use
- Binoculars in the cabin
- Cabin service available all day
- Cancellation insurance with retention
- Entertainment program on board
- Mini bar filled up daily (alcohol-free)
- Nordic walking poles
- Taxes and port charges
- Travel guide & information
- Use of most onboard facilities
- Welcome Champagne
- Wi-Fi (1 hour/day and person)
- Zodiac landings where applicable (tours and entrance fees not included)
Not included benefits
|Outward journey to Funchal (Madeira) from...||Price p.p.|
|Berlin-Tegel, Bremen, Cologne/Bonn, Dresden, Duesseldorf, Frankfurt, Friedrichshafen, Hamburg, Hanover, Leipzig, Muenster/Osnabrueck, Munich, Nuremberg, Stuttgart||€350|
|Return journey from Palmeira (Sal Island) to...||Price p.p.|
|Berlin-Tegel, Bremen, Cologne/Bonn, Dresden, Duesseldorf, Frankfurt, Friedrichshafen, Hamburg, Hanover, Leipzig, Muenster/Osnabrueck, Munich, Nuremberg, Stuttgart||€570|