Western Mediterranean Cruise with MSC Seashore
7 days from/to Barcelona, departure 08/10/2021
- Date: Fri 08/10/21
- Port: Barcelona / Spain
- Depart: 18:00
- Date: Sat 09/10/21
- Port: Marseilles / France
- Arrive: 09:00
- Depart: 17:00
- Date: Sun 10/10/21
- Port: Genoa / Italy
- Arrive: 08:00
- Depart: 16:00
- Date: Mon 11/10/21
- Port: Naples / Italy
- Arrive: 13:00
- Depart: 20:00
- Date: Tue 12/10/21
- Port: Messina (Taormina, Sicily) / Italy
- Arrive: 09:00
- Depart: 19:00
- Date: Wed 13/10/21
- Port: Valletta / Malta
- Arrive: 08:00
- Depart: 17:00
- Date: Thu 14/10/21
- Port: At Sea
- Date: Fri 15/10/21
- Port: Barcelona / Spain
- Arrive: 09:00
Traveled Distance: 3,445.06 km/1,860.18 nm
Itinerary may be subject to change at any time.
Embarkation requirement for summer 2021 to winter 2021/22:
- Please note that you need to have a proof of an insurance covering COVID-19 risks (e.g. cancellation of the cruise, repatriation costs, quarantine, medical support, costs for hospital stays). This regulation is also valid for fully-vaccinated and from COVID-19 recovered persons.
- The proof (e.g. certificate) has to be presented upon check-in in English, Italian, German, French or Spanish and has contain the following details: insurance company, covered amount, insured persons, details of the covered risks. Passengers without these documents can be refused embarkation.
- For example, you can choose the MSC COVID-19 additional insurance right at the time of your booking and up to 60 days prior departure.
Choose your MSC Cruises experience:
- Access to onboard facilities such as the swimming pool, gym, open-air sports facilities and the entertainment program
- Request of preferred dining seating (subject to availability)
- For a charge: Breakfast in the cabin, 24-hour cabin service, Cookery or language courses for children
- All Bella experience benefits
- Cabins on the upper decks and most convenient locations on the ships
- Breakfast in the cabin
- 24-hour cabin service
- Priority in choice of dinner seating in the main restaurants
- 50 % discount on fitness trainings
- Cookery or language courses for children (subject to availability)
- All Fantastica experience benefits
- All Inclusive Drink Package Easy with a wide choice of beverages 24/7 in all bars and most restaurants
- For adults wellbeing package included: Spa package with free access to Thermal Area throughout the cruise, one massage of your choice (60 minutes)and tanning shower (10 minutes)
- Cabins/suites with the best location with a complimentary set of wellbeing products
- Access to the exclusive sun deck
- Priority boarding
- Dinner in a reserved area of the main restaurant with flexible dining times
MSC Yacht Club
- Luxurious suites with memory foam mattresses, Egyptian cotton sheets and pillow menu
- 24-hour butler and concierge service
- Premium wi-fi package including up to 4 GB and access for up to 4 devices, depending on the duration of the cruise
- Exclusive MSC Yacht Club restaurant with flexible dining times
- Soft drinks, cocktails, beer, wine and spirits included at all MSC Yacht Club venues, in all restaurants, bars and from the minibar
- Private sun and pool deck
- Private lift to the MSC Aurea Spa with direct access to the Thermal Area
- Priority boarding
Important information for your voyage:
- 1. Web check-in/travel documents: Please complete the web check-in at latest 24 hours prior departure and print out the travel documents as well as the health questionnaire. The embarkation will be organized in pre-given time slots and you will require the embarkation form and the mandatory health questionnaire among other documents.
- 2. Entry regulations: Please kindly check the current entry regulations/requirements before departure, some countries require more registrations/COVID-19 tests (e.g. entry registration Italy/a> for voyages from/to Italy).
- 3. COVID-19 insurance: Please note that you need to furnish proof of an insurance covering COVID-19 risks on summer 2021 and winter 2021/22 voyages, the proof needs to be shown upon embarkation. If this is the case for your chosen voyage, you find more information in "Embarkation requirement for summer 2021 to winter 2021/22".
- 4. Proof required: Guests aged 2 years and older require a maximum 48 hours antigen rapid test or PCR test, alternatively fully vaccinated (last dose 14 days prior departure) and fully from COVID-19 recovered (maximum 180 days, fully recovered with 1 vaccination dose also accepted) persons can present the EU COVID-19 certificate. Accepted vaccinations are Biontech/Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson. The proof in English, Italian, German, French or Spanish language must be presented in the original form and printed/digital and contain pre-given information such as personal details of the tested person, date of the test, information on the test center, the kind of test, negative test result (needs to be clearly stated).
- 4.1. For guests traveling from Valletta/Malta: All guests aged 12 years and older must be fully vaccinated< (last dose 14 days prior departure), the digital EU COVID certificate is the only proof accepted. Children aged 5 - 11 years must furnish proof in form of a maximum 72 hours old molecular PCR test after the entry into Malta; children aged 0 - 4 years do not need proof.
- 4.2. For guests traveling to Valletta/Malta: All fully vaccinated guests aged 12 years and older do not need another proof. Non-vaccinated guests can stay up to 12 hours in Malta with a maximum 72 hours old RT PCR test and a return flight ticket, the PCR test can be carried out aboard for a charge. Non-vaccinated guests that want to stay longer than 12 hours need to quarantine.
- 5. COVID-19 test in the port terminal: A COVID-19 swab test will be carried out for all passengers at the embarkation as well as a contactless temperature check and the check of the health questionnaire.
- 6. Antigen test during the voyage: Additionally, another antigen test will be carried out aboard for all guests, approximately in the middle of the cruise. Contactless temperature checks will be done every day.
- 7. Shore leave: Shore leave is only allowed with an organized tour by MSC Cruises, individual shore leave is not permitted. Please note that the digital EU COVID-19 certificate is required for some shore excursions in the Mediterranean and in Northern Europe. Traveling parties with the EU COVID-19 certificate and non-vaccinated children above 12 years should choose a shore excursion for which the certificate is not mandatory. Alternatively, non-vaccinated guests can get in contact with the MSC shore excursion team - an antigen test free of charge will be carried out (guests with a maximum 48 hours negative molecular or antigen test can get the EU COVID-19 certificate as well).
- 8. Re-entry into Germany: For the re-entry into Germany after being abroad, all travelers aged 12 years and older have an obligation to furnish proof of negative testing based on the Ordinance on Coronavirus Entry Regulations that is currently set until 30th September 2021. Persons that spent time in a high-risk area or area of variants observe special obligations to register, furnish proof and self-isolate (high-risk area: proof of vaccination/recovery exempts you from quarantine right after the upload of the proof, proof of testing reduces the minimum quarantine to 5 days, quarantine automatically ends after the fifth day following entry into Germany for children under 12 years). Please kindly check the current regulations prior your trip.
Cabin numbers are always confirmed by MSC Cruises under reserve. MSC Cruises reserves the right to change cabin numbers after the booking.
Are you a MSC Voyages Club member or do you have any vouchers? Please inform us about these within your reservation. The MSC Voyages Club member number has to be entered directly while booking in order to benefit from the club discout (if applicable for this cruise and rate).
- Price pp. €
Teenagers: at departure younger than 18
Included in Cruise Price
Included in the cruise price:
- All meals on board
- Baggage transport on embarkation and debarkation
- Coffee, tea, water & ice cubes
- Entertainment program on board
- Taxes and port charges
- Use of most onboard facilities
Not included benefits
|All Inclusive Beverage Packages|
|All Inclusive Beverage Package non-alcoholic (474) –|
Bars, buffet restaurants and restaurants: Unlimited selection of non alcoholic beverages such as cocktails, energy drinks, mineral water, juices, coffee, hot chocolate, tea and soft ice cream. Not valid for specialty restaurants.
€19.00 per day/|
|All Inclusive Beverage Package Easy (471) –|
Bars, buffet restaurants and restaurants: Unlimited choice of non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages such as selected wines & sparkling wine (by the glass), draft beer, long drinks, cocktails, soft drinks, juices, mineral water, espresso, cappuccino, tea and all bar menu beverages of up to 6 EUR.
€29.00 per day/|
|All Inclusive Beverage Package Premium (472) –|
All restaurants: Choice of non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages such as wine and sparkling wine, selected beers, long drinks, cocktails, soft drinks, juices, mineral water, hot drinks including coffee specialites as well as all bar menu beverages of up to 10 EUR.
€39.00 per day/|
|All Inclusive Beverage Package Premium Plus (473) –|
In all restaurants: Unlimited choice of all beverages of the Beverage Package Premium (without price limit), snacks and beverages from the mini bar, theme-bar-menus and offers from the cabin service menu. Additionally, you profit from a 30 % discount for all champagne and wine bottles out the wine menu.
€55.00 per day/|
|MSC COVID-19 additional insurance (CCP01) –|
Covering of costs in the context of COVID-19 for voyage withdrawal and cancellation, medical treatment und medicine on board or in hospital as well as covering costs for repatriation of the ill person including one travel companion. The insurance can be booked up to 1 day prior departure for voyages until 11th August 2021 and up to 14 days prior departures for voyages starting from 12th August 2021.
|€25.00 per person|
|Frankfurt, Munich||from €230|
|Duesseldorf, Stuttgart, Stuttgart Airport or central station||from €290|
|Berlin (TXL or SXF), Cologne/Bonn, Dresden, Hamburg, Leipzig, Nuremberg||from €300|
|Bremen, Hanover||from €310|
Additionally, the 2nd Class Rail&Fly Ticket is included - for a comfortable journey from your place of residence in Germany and the airport in Germany.
All displayed prices for the airport transfer are basic prices and subject to the confirmation of the cruise line.
Please notice the departure times of the airport transfer coaches:
|Barcelona El Prat Airport||3.5 hours before departure or 4 hours after arrival of the ship|
*Note: The above mentioned transfer times have to be observed strictly. In case of a flight delay, MSC Cruises does not guarantee to carry out the transfer. All resulting damages are to be covered by the guest.