Eastern Mediterranean Cruise with MSC Orchestra
3 days from/to Venice, departure 13/05/2020
- Date: Wed 13/05/20
- Port: Venice / Italy
- Depart: 18:00
- Date: Thu 14/05/20
- Port: Koper / Slovenia
- Arrive: 07:00
- Depart: 19:00
- Date: Fri 15/05/20
- Port: Zadar / Croatia
- Arrive: 08:00
- Depart: 18:00
- Date: Sat 16/05/20
- Port: Venice / Italy
- Arrive: 09:00
Traveled Distance: 660.19 km/356.47 nm
Itinerary may be subject to change at any time.
Choose your MSC Cruises experience:
- Access to onboard facilities such as the swimming pool, gym, open-air sports facilities and the entertainment program
- Request of preferred dining seating (subject to availability)
- For a charge: Breakfast in the cabin, access to the exclusive sun deck, 24-hour cabin service, Cookery or language courses for children
- All Bella experience benefits
- Cabins on the upper decks and most convenient locations on the ships
- Breakfast in the cabin
- 24-hour cabin service
- Priority in choice of dinner seating in the main restaurants
- 50 % discount on fitness trainings
- Cookery or language courses for children (subject to availability)
- For a charge: Access to the exclusive sun deck
- All Fantastica experience benefits
- All Inclusive Drink Package Easy with a wide choice of beverages 24/7 in all bars and most restaurants
- For adults wellbeing package included: Spa package with free access to Thermal Area throughout the cruise, one massage of your choice (60 minutes)and tanning shower (10 minutes)
- Cabins/suites with the best location with a complimentary set of wellbeing products
- Access to the exclusive sun deck
- Priority boarding
- Dinner in a reserved area of the main restaurant with flexible dining times
Cabin numbers are always confirmed by MSC Cruises under reserve. MSC Cruises reserves the right to change cabin numbers after the booking.
Are you a MSC Voyages Club member or do you have any vouchers? Please inform us about these within your reservation. The MSC Voyages Club member number has to be entered directly while booking in order to benefit from the club discout (if applicable for this cruise and rate).
- Price pp. €
Included in Cruise Price
Included in the cruise price:
- All meals on board
- Baggage transport on embarkation and debarkation
- Coffee, tea, water & ice cubes
- Entertainment program on board
- Taxes and port charges
- Use of most onboard facilities
Not included benefits
|All Inclusive Beverage Packages|
|All Inclusive Beverage Package non-alcoholic (474) –|
Bars, buffet restaurants and restaurants: Unlimited selection of non alcoholic beverages such as cocktails, energy drinks, mineral water, juices, coffee, hot chocolate, tea and soft ice cream. Not valid for specialty restaurants.
€19.00 per day/|
|All Inclusive Beverage Package Easy (471) –|
Bars, Buffet Restaurants und Restaurants: Unlimited choice of non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages such as selected wines & sparkling wine (by the glass), draft beer, long drinks, cocktails, soft drinks, juices, mineral water, espresso, cappuccino, tea and all bar menu beverages of up to 6 EUR.
€29.00 per day/|
|All Inclusive Beverage Package Premium (472) –|
All restaurants: Choice of non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages such as wine and sparkling wine, selected beers, long drinks, cocktails, soft drinks, juices, mineral water, hot drinks including coffee specialites as well as all bar menu beverages of up to 10 EUR.
€39.00 per day/|
|All Inclusive Beverage Package Premium Plus (473) –|
In all restaurants: Unlimited choice of all beverages of the Beverage Package Premium (without price limit), snacks and beverages from the mini bar, theme-bar-menus and offers from the cabin service menu. Additionally, you profit from a 30 % discount for all champagne and wine bottles out the wine menu.
€55.00 per day/|
|Munich, 1st Class||278 €|
|Munich, 2nd Class||198 €|
|Car Parking||45 €|
|Venice Marco Polo (VCE), round-trip||from 32 €|
All displayed prices for the airport transfer are basic prices and subject to the confirmation of the cruise line.
Please notice the departure times of the airport transfer coaches:
|Venice Airport||3 hours before departure or 3.5 hours after arrival of the ship|
The following departure times are valid for return flights between March 2019 to April 30th 2019 and October 1st 2019 to April 2020:
|Venice Airport (VCE)||5.5 hours before departure or 6 hours after arrival of the ship|
Note: The above mentioned transfer times have to be observed strictly. In case of a flight delay, MSC Cruises does not guarantee to carry out the transfer. All resulting damages are to be covered by the guest.
|Muenster/Osnabrueck||from 10 €|
|Frankfurt||from 200 €|
|Duesseldorf||from 290 €|
|Berlin-Tegel, Cologne/Bonn, Munich||from 310 €|
|Bremen, Hamburg, Leipzig||from 320 €|
|Dresden, Hanover||from 330 €|
|Nuremberg||from 350 €|
|Stuttgart||from 360 €|
The displayed flight prices are basis prices and will be confirmed within your booking by MSC Cruises. Additionally, the 2nd Class Rail&Fly Ticket is included - for a comfortable journey from your place of residence in Germany and the airport in Germany.