Baltic Sea Cruise with Mein Schiff 3
2 days from/to Kiel, departure 27/09/2019
- Date: Fri 27/09/19
- Port: Kiel / Germany
- Depart: 19:00
- Date: Sat 28/09/19
- Port: Copenhagen / Denmark
- Arrive: 08:00
- Depart: 17:00
- Date: Sun 29/09/19
- Port: Kiel / Germany
- Arrive: 06:30
Traveled Distance: 626.52 km/338.30 nm
Itinerary may be subject to change at any time.
Shore excursions: Please note that the shore excursions are operated by local agencies. Most of the shore excursions take place in German. Depending on the destination and the guide it is possible that the shore excursions take place in English. The shore excursion team aboard is glad to give you further information.
Premium All Inclusive
TUI Cruises includes many services in the cruise price:
- Food: In selected restaurants and bars
- Drinks: A big variety of drinks in all bars and lounges with soft drinks, beer, sparkling wine, a selection of wine, cocktails & long drinks, spirits, coffee and much more. Beverages of the minibar are included when booking a suite/junior suite.
- Sport: Access to the SPA & Meer area and sauna
- Tips are not expected by the crew.
Available for a surcharge: specialty restaurants, shore excursions, wellness treatments, champagne and premium wine.
Overview of the pricing model of TUI Cruises:
Book your stateroom at the catalogue price and benefit from the following services in addition to the services of the Premium All Inclusive:
Book your stateroom at the flex price and benefit from the following services in addition to the services of the Premium All Inclusive:
- Best available rate at the time of booking
- Initial payment 35 % of the cruise price
- Only direct binding bookings
- Stateroom selected by TUI Cruises, changes are possible. No consideration of wishes or preferences (e.g. obstructed view, wheelchair accessible, connecting doors).
Please note that the main onboard language is German, and that there is no special program for English speaking guests.
- Price pp. €
Included in Cruise Price
Included in the cruise price:
- All meals on board
- All tips on board
- Baggage transport on embarkation and debarkation
- Entertainment program on board
- Insolvency insurance for tour operator
- Softdrinks, beer, sparkling wine and a selection of wine, cocktails, longdrinks and spirits
- Specialty coffees and teas
- Taxes and port charges
- Use of most onboard facilities
Not included benefits
|1st Class from 350 km||174 €|
|1st Class up to 350 km||104 €|
|2. Class from 350 km||118 €|
|2. Class up to 350 km||74 €|
Children up to 14 years travel for free if they take the train together with their parents or grandparents.
Advice: Take the TUI Cruises shuttle bus from the central train station to the ship for 5 EUR per person and way. Tickets are available at the luggage drop-off counter at the central train station. You can purchase the tickets for the way from the ship to the central train station aboard. Children up to 3 years can take the shuttle bus for free.
On the embarkation day the bus departs regularly between 8:30 am and 5 pm, on the disembarkation day between 8 am and 11 am. The disembarkation take place approximately 1,5-2 hours after the ship's arrival. Please do not book a train departing before 10 am.
"Parken & Meer":
|Outdoor parking lot||39 €|
|Indoor parking lot||79 €|